Sign in to follow this  
andydufresne

Bush & Eli for KJ & Brees

I would receive Bush and Eli for Brees and K. Jones. This is a PPR league. Thoughts?

Add a link and I'll respond to yours.

My team:

brees, bulger, warner

addai, kj, rudi, watson, fargas, keith

owens, smith, cotchery, curtis, ca. johnson

Bush and Addai, that would be good.

As for Eli - would the other team trade anyone else? I'm guessing you don't need a marginal QB.

I would trade KJ; he's about to take a little dive in value I think. So maybe this is really Bush for Brees.

Brees is really delivering these days and he has a great schedule ahead. Reggie's been great but it seems like he's getting a little worn down; but still in a PPR league he's tough to beat.

If you really have faith in Bulger and Warner, and don't have a real RB2, do the deal.

- Thanks for answering mine.

yur kinda thin at RB so u need help ...

If Bulger gets on a role its a nice deal.

( of course Brees will go on a HUGE run as soon as you trade him - wait - thats my luck ?

good luck

I would go for it.

You still have Bulger, who you can alternate with Eli to play matchups, and Warner could be good for a spot start if you need him to.

Kevin Jones and the Lions have a pretty difficult schedule, and while he can get PPR points, they're much more inconsistent with running the ball than the Saints are, and Bush gets more passes his way as well, so the upside on Bush is too much to pass up, especially behind Addai AND those receivers.

Do the trade. Even though you lose one of the top 5 qb's in the league you do get a really good running game. Also if you do receive Eli this week i wouldnt start him with Kurt Warner playing so good lately.