Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Ocho Cinco, Walter or Bowe

Starting S Smith and Wayne and need a WR3. 85, Walter and Bowe are my choices. I have Walter in there now because of the DET match-up. I am not sure about Bowe with QB situation, LJ and the TEN D. 85 I think is a deep 3rd option.

Thoughts? Will respond to yours... :dunno:

thanks for the reply.

based on matchup ya gotta go with walter. 85 has always struggled against pit and without lj, tenn can focus on bowe/gonzo. the fact croyle is startin also hurts bowe.

I'd go with Bowe. I think he will get a lot of targets and should get decent points. I know the QB situation is tough, but TEN will run, run, run much of the game, and CIN QB situation aint much better than KC. Go with Bowe!

I think Det has a better chance of stopping the run than they do the pass. Minnesota struggled against them and they're a run first team. HOU should air it out. Det should be focused on AJ, leaving lots of room to run for Walter. Walter over Bowe and Chad.

thanks for your input.

Walter. Houston should put up a ton of points against the Lions. KC might be lucky to score at all this week. Ocho is almost unstartable right now.