Sign in to follow this  
Bgards79

Pick one RB

Standard scoring no PPR.

Already starting Westy, need a second.

LenDale vs. Indy

Jacobs vs. Pitt

Jacobs has been great for me all year but this matchup sucks.

I would go with Lendale. I know its tough with him and Johnson sharing carries, but he gets the TD's and still a good percentage of the other carries. Because they are playing such a poor defense against the run, I think this is your best option.

Thanks for mine!

Too much can be made of matchups. Some guys have great games in the Super Bowl, facing their toughest competition of the year.

I'd go with Jacobs. White shares carries, and I don't expect him to repeat his monster performance, which was against the league's worst run defense.

berven has this right.

jacobs is a must start and a vulture at the goal-line.

steelers will not be able to contain jacobs the game

please see mine

I'd go with Jacobs. White shares carries, and I don't expect him to repeat his monster performance, which was against the league's worst run defense.

At least Lendale only shares carries with one other RB. Jacobs shares them with two others.

I don't expect White to repeat last week's performance either, hell I don't think LenDale expects Lendale to repeat last weeks performance. Just stating that he has the better matchup by a long shot.

Lendale has been a TD machine over the last few weeks. Plus last week Grant had his first ok game running against the same Indy D that Lendale is going to face. I am starting him in my league as well.