Sign in to follow this  
catch15burns

McNabb or Schaub

Big game for me this week.....

Schaub @ Min ( rushing yards may be hard to come by, may have to go through the air)

Mcnabb @ Sea (could be rain in the forecast and westbrook is back)

I"ll help with yours....... Thanks

I say you have to go with McNabb Seattle just plain sucks and Schaub has been playing Substandard Defs for the most part. I think he will have a rough time with Minn this week.

Thanks for the help with mine

If there were two reasons I would not go Shaub this weekend.

1. If the Texans offense is similar to that of the Colts (when MN faced them this year).

2. Kevin and Pat are implicated with a water pill issue that may take them away for 4 weeks. Does a suspension happen in this case (some rumors that NFL errored)? IF it does, will they both be out at same time and when would this start?

Plus madue williams is available this week. (if by reference you don't understand, the defense may decide to put on a show at home just in case on Sunday.

Of course, this is also dependent upon the Vikes offense. They have to put up early scores.

And of course, the Vikes def cannot let the Texans make an opportunity a score.

think it is a coin flip. but would lean towards mcnabb

Not sure what LunaTick was trying to say....

I'd play SHaub, wait I am.

McNabb may be an ok play, but I think WestBrook will get all the love. Of coarse some of that may come from McNabb.

The Texans will have to pass and pass and maybe pass a little more. Shaub wasn't been making many mistakes.

Schaub is quietly becoming one of the better QBs in the NFL. He had a couple rough games early on, but he hasn't turned the ball over for the past four games he's played in, and the Texans have a top 5 offense. From a fantasy standpoint, the Texans defense is not good, so that means the Texans have to air it out. Slaton is not quite the grind-it-out type back they'd need to be a really effective running team, so that means they get 2 yds, 3 yds, -1 yds, 2 yds, -2 yds, 50 yds from Slaton. They have to pass to keep drives alive. They have to pass to keep up with the other team's offense, or the defense's inept play, however you want to look at it. They have a very good trio of receivers in AJ, Walter, and Owen Daniels.

The game is in a dome, so no weather issues. I'd play Schaub. The only team the Texans have not moved the ball on this year was the Steelers.

See mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=331543

Not sure what LunaTick was trying to say....

I'd play SHaub, wait I am.

McNabb may be an ok play, but I think WestBrook will get all the love. Of coarse some of that may come from McNabb.

The Texans will have to pass and pass and maybe pass a little more. Shaub wasn't been making many mistakes.

Less EJ Henderson. This is the first time this season the Vikes Def, as advertised after their FA aquisitions, will be on the field at the same time. And pending on what may happen with a rumored positive for water pill test and potential suspension of both Kevin and Pat. Though same rumor says that the leaugues hotline approved the substance which resulted in the positive test.

That the def might make this a statement game for the season.

It appeared this was the case during the first half. But Shaub was KO'd and Rosenfelds came in and had bit more success. Throwing to 3/4 option wr's on a short count (3 second drops).