Sign in to follow this  
Lesman

Cutler vs. Rodgers, again.

Cutler @ Carolina

or

Rodgers @ Jacksonville

On the surface, I'd say that Carolina has a tougher D, but they have also given up big games by air over the last several weeks. Jacksonville has some injury issues in the secondary, and could also be susceptible.

Rodgers seems like a safer pick with a more balanced offense. Cutler will navigate a pass heavy offense, which could lead to gaudy numbers, but also is terribly one sided and is easy to scheme against. Denver could score a bunch or get shut down...

I know I can't go wrong with either guy, as both should do alright, but I've got to pick one.

leave your link...

You've got to go with Rodgers in this situation. Jacksonville's defense is a joke while Carolina is on point with alot to prove after giving up so much last week to TB. Thanks for mine.

I for sure give Rodgers the nod here based on matchup. You really can't go wrong either way but the DEN running game is a mess and I think CAR can stop it with 7 meaning plenty of coverage for the DEN WRs. Rodgers should throw for at least 275 and 2 TDs and a good chance he runs one in as well. Good luck

I like Rodgers. The Jags are terrible. Carolina will run the ball a lot and Cutler won't have too many chances . But good options

i'd take rodgers between the 2. he seems to be less risky in my opinion and still has plenty of upside to put up big numbers.

thanks for mine.

Go with Rodgers. Jacksonville has nothing to play for. Plus as stated above he has the capabilities of taking off for a few rushing yards and maybe a rushing TD.

See minhttp://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=336328e: