Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

DMC and S Moss for LT

I know LT is LT but his health makes me nervous. I have offered DMC and S Moss to aquire LT as my RB depth is suspect with an unproductive DMC and Bradshaw on the bench. I am making a legit offer or should I retreat due to LT's ankle and age?

I would do it. Have you seen the Raiders play? They are terrible. LT has issues but compare the two offenses and your decision is a tad bit easier. Also, DMAC has been fumbling and may fumble his way out of a starting job. Legit offer. Thanks for mine.

This is an ugly trade all around. Both of those running backs are entirely unpredictable right now. LT has a vastly superior supporting cast but his injuries scare me. I have DMC and his upside is being shattered by a horrific QB and fumbling woes. Maybe try a different trade route altogether.

Here's mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=352174

I know LT is LT but his health makes me nervous. I have offered DMC and S Moss to aquire LT as my RB depth is suspect with an unproductive DMC and Bradshaw on the bench. I am making a legit offer or should I retreat due to LT's ankle and age?

Don't do it, LT sits when he has a hang nail and they have a viable back up. At least with macfad he is the numbner one starter.