Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

R Moss/McFadden for Eli/Hightower

My RB depth is weak and Garrard is my starter at QB. I have been offered Hightower and Eli for R Moss and DMC. I am leary about the Giants struggles and Eli's foot issue. I have held onto DMC throughout his entire injury and now that he is close to coming back I have received an offer for him. Standard scoring, no PPR. Here is my team as it stands now...

QB Garrard

RB R Brown

RB Bradshaw/F Jackson/DMC

WR A Johnson

WR R Moss

WR Holmes/Burleson/Berrian/Floyd

Thinking of doing this becasue I am still OK at WR and it helps me at 2 weak positions. Thoughts? :unsure:

Hightower is going to continue to lose touches to Wells and Eli and the Giants are going through a rough stretch. I would see what kind of other deal you could make for a more efficient starting QB

Yeah I'd be interested to see who else he has. You certainly need to upgrade at QB/RB2 but I'm not sure that Eli/Hightower would be the answers. You're essentially giving up WR1 for QB2 and RB3. I suppose the trade could help you if the Giants turn it around and Hightower continues to get significant touches. However those are both pretty big IFs and I think you'd be able to get better value for Moss elsewhere.

My RB depth is weak and Garrard is my starter at QB. I have been offered Hightower and Eli for R Moss and DMC. I am leary about the Giants struggles and Eli's foot issue. I have held onto DMC throughout his entire injury and now that he is close to coming back I have received an offer for him. Standard scoring, no PPR. Here is my team as it stands now...

QB Garrard

RB R Brown

RB Bradshaw/F Jackson/DMC

WR A Johnson

WR R Moss

WR Holmes/Burleson/Berrian/Floyd

Thinking of doing this becasue I am still OK at WR and it helps me at 2 weak positions. Thoughts? :thumbsup:

I'm not sure eli is a big upgrade over garrard. so you are basically trading moss and DMC for hightower. seems like a bit much. and now that it is getting coulder i think even if the giants turn it around they will be running alot.

you do need upgrades at QB and RB2 but i think you are giving up to much. I think you could get more for moss.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=356189