Sign in to follow this  
skibadee

Which DST for week 14 TEN vs STL or NE vs CAR

Tenn is on fire, Kyle starting for the Rams all there going to do is run

Ne should come and smoke Car but does that mean that CAR wont score? My opponent has Jonathan Stewart

Cbs ranks them both at 16points

What to do what to do

It's a tough choice. Chances are is that they both will put up around the same amount of points, so you can't do any wrong. But I would lean towards starting the Titans this week. I mean Rams have one of the worst offenses so that is a great matchup.

Both have the same downside because we all know Jackson can run pretty well at times, so that may hurt Tennessee. But I'd rather have one guy who's a weapon instead of starting a DST going against a Carolina team that actually has put up a ton of points or yards from time to time. Especially go with the Titans DST if the Panthers will have D. Williams and Stewart.

I really like both, but NE should put a hurting on CAR. I have TEN and have to play them, but I would go with NE. Belichick isnt going to lose 3 in a row, and the weather appears to be very inclement on Sunday.

My biggest concern is the guy im against has JStew, I dont like having my D match up with his RB

Plus he also has CJ , so im looking for an advantage

Tennessee D bc they were stopped by manning and co., which are far superior than the rams

Gotta go with the Titans here. It is tempting to consider NE but too risky. TEN is still a near guarantee to give you good points at the DST spot.

Thanks for mine.