1 TE

1 Flex (RB, WR, TE)

1 K

1 Def

6 Bench spots

Draft: (15 rounds)

4. R. Rice RB Bal

25. R. Mendenhall RB Pit

32. L McCoy RB Phi (very happy to get him for my flex spot)

53. M Crabtree WR SF (was targeting M Schaub QB here, because all the other great QB's were picked rds. 1-3, but Schaub was picked right before me here)

60. J Finley TE GB (I usually don't pick a TE this early, but I took a gamble that a good WR would still come come back to me the next rd., this move worked for me, see next pick)

81. M Floyd WR SD (with V Jax 6 game susp. and poss. trade looming, was very happy about this pick)

88. C J Spiller RB Buf (was targeting Kolb QB here, but he was picked at the end of the last rd)

109. B Berrian WR Min (funny thing here, S Rice WR was picked 3 picks before this pick, someone didn't do their homework, I think I got a very good WR3 here)

116. V Young QB Ten (the early QB drafters started picking there back-ups a couple of rds. before this, I had to pick someone, maybe He'll finally put it all together and put up decent #'s, his rushing totals should make up for his low passing yards)

137. New Orleans Def

144. J Edelman WR NE

165. L McClain RB Bal (should've took my handcuff for Rice - McGahee RB a rd. earlier, but he was picked a few picks before my pick here, Damn!)

172. C Henne QB Mia

193. K Boss TE NYG

200. D Carpenter K Mia

Overall, I think I got very good depth at RB for a 14 team league, decent depth at WR, very shaky at QB.

Opinions?

Maybe I can trade C J Spiller and V Young for a better QB?

Or should I wait and see how V Young performs in the first couple of games?

Thanks for your help and leave a link so I can answer yours.......

i like your first pick, i would have taken a wr second round cause theres not a whole lot out there this year not sure how many passes mendenhal will catch. Mcocoy was a good ppr. love the floyd and spiller pick. You are very weak at qb. I grade this a c+.

Surprised even in PPR that Mendenhall made it the to 25th pick. You got good depth everywhere but QB and Henne could surprise and do quite well. I'm not sold on V. Young but time will tell.

I will say I don't share your optimism on Berrian. I think Harvin and Camerillo will be the play-makers most weeks. Berrian has been around long enough if he were gonna have a breakout campaign, he'd have done it by now.

Not very familiar with PPR leagues, but your team seems pretty average to me. This is due to a lack of stud WRs. Crabtree in round four is the first and seems like a reach/gamble to me.

Thanks for answering mine.

i think henne will be pretty good this year that being said if you try to trade spiller i would target another wr maybe package him with berrian or eddleman to get a marques colston or sims walker something like that if you can

I agree with you that you have a lot of depth at the RB position. However, -i have said this before on other threads- i don't think Spiller will be a good fantasy Running Back. He has two other RB's to compete with and the Buffalo O-line isn't great. I'm not a fan of your WR's. Berrian definitely isn't Favre's favorite target( i learned that last year, because i drafted him). Also, I'm not too confident in Floyd. I do like your Tight Ends, though. Like you said, your QB situation isn't the best, but Young did show some promise last season. If you can, trade him for another QB but if no one wants him, just wait it out and if he does bad go to the FA's. Not a bad team overall.

By the way, thanks for answering mine!

I'm also not sold on Spiller as a fantasy option. He's got speed and talent, but he's competing for touches with other talented backs and runs behind a terrible o-line. I think a lot of people will want to draft him based on highlight reels, not projections. Crabtree is a decent PPR pick, but the spreadsheet I'm using places him around 48th among WRs with that scoring, so I'm not sold that getting him in the 5th was a value pick. I do think the Henne pick as decent value--I'm not as sold on him as others seem to be, but he plays a decent schedule and has a good line and weapons, all of which help.

You already know your QB situation is in deep trouble. Watch the WW. I would drop either Henne or Vince for Jason Campbell.

RB is very solid. If anything you may have too much invested.

WR is OK. Crabtree is going to produce. Floyd is probably the WR1 for the first month, but deeper in the season, be ready to bench him. With VJ and Gates, he does not get much work. Edelman is droppable. Try Mike Thomas. He has sealed up the WR2 job in Jaxville, and is pushing Sims-Walker.

I agree, you went too high on a TE. Finley is solid, and he could explode, but it is still speculative. Drop Boss. You can take a flier on a RB or WR.

Concerning Spiller, it depends on your ST rules. If the player gets the points, and yards/point are reasonable, then he has value. I do not see him impacting a Chan Gailey offense. Dexter McCluster is better in that vein.

J