Sign in to follow this  
JOHN 316

HILLIS or MCCLUSTER

Knowing my league and team settings (see my sig), who do you think has a better chance at FF relevance this season. McCluster has been highly touted this pre-season while Hillis has just stepped up into a better situation.

Right now, I wouldn't start either of them, but just want opinions as to who might be better to own?

McCluster is more of an unknown. How many touches a game is he going to get? There's only speculation right now. If you like gambling I might go with McCluster otherwise I'd go with Hillis.

*eta - I like gambling with my FF roster and I went with McCluster, fwiw.

Knowing my league and team settings (see my sig), who do you think has a better chance at FF relevance this season. McCluster has been highly touted this pre-season while Hillis has just stepped up into a better situation.

Right now, I wouldn't start either of them, but just want opinions as to who might be better to own?

I am a Cleveland fan. I have watched the preseason games. Hillis is the way to go. I think he could get around 850 yards and 7 TD's. The coaching staff loves him. He has good hands and has caught the most passes on the team in the preseason with 9. The guy is a load to bring down. When Vickers is blocking, the pounding begins and could wear down a team. I'm not saying you should start the guy. But he has value if you have an injury or need a bye week replacement.