Vert tough call in a deep PPR league

Ok one flex spot left...the following players are my choices:

1. Caddy Williams vs Pit

2. Fred Jackson vs NE

3. Brandon Lloyd vs IND

4. Mike Williams (SEA) vs SD

5. Julian Edelman vs BUF

6. Mo Massaquoi vs BAL

This is a deep competitive league and I can start one of the players above. PPR league. Who ya got? Answer and leave a link and I'll give you a thorough reply.

Ok one flex spot left...the following players are my choices:

1. Caddy Williams vs Pit

2. Fred Jackson vs NE

3. Brandon Lloyd vs IND

4. Mike Williams (SEA) vs SD

5. Julian Edelman vs BUF

6. Mo Massaquoi vs BAL

This is a deep competitive league and I can start one of the players above. PPR league. Who ya got? Answer and leave a link and I'll give you a thorough reply.

tough one....I either go Lloyd or Williams probably Williams because I'm afraid Den runs runs and runs some more after what happened to Indy last week.

tough one....I either go Lloyd or Williams probably Williams because I'm afraid Den runs runs and runs some more after what happened to Indy last week.

Id go with Williams. Could see a upside of 100 and a touch and downside of 5 for 65 or so, still some points there.

gonna use the process of elimination here... sit Caddy williams because going against pittsburgh and didn't score too well against better matchups in the two earlier weeks. sit Lloyd because Orton has found a new target in Demaryius Thomas, for some reason i don't trust Willimas from Seattle, at least not yet (i had him, had to drop him). Edelman is pointless right now as Welker is back in good shape. and no to Massaquoi, he's just not used in the offense enough, not to mention going against a pretty good pass defense this week (ravens). i'd go with Jackson... he's a Bill, and probably the best RB on the team, so he'll get his carries.. the only thing is he's going against the Saints... but i like Jackson for the fact that he's got the best chance for a big role out of all these players... good luck and thanks for answering mine.

I'd go with Williams against SD. Reasoning Below.

1.) Running on Pitt has proved to be tough.

2.) Fred is likely to be behind Marshawn again as they try to convince other teams he's worth trading for.

3.) Too many receivers, not enough catches to go around.

4.) Not an easy matchup, but a clear #1 at this point

5.) Hurt, 1st game back, behind Moss, Welker, and Hernandez at this point and no-lock for looks.

6.) Tough D to play against and not helped by QB situation.

mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371656

Thanks for the analysis guys...I think its down for me to Fred Jackson and Mike Williams. I might just flip a coin between those two!

I will probably start BMW. I picked him up on like August 8th and have been on the hype train. This might be my time to let him get his shot...