Sign in to follow this  
ullloveit

QB Help this week

I have some ugly options.....

Joe Flacco

or d Garrard

Please leave a link and I will answer yours.

Thanks,

if waivers aren't an option, i'd go w/ garrard.

the steelers d is playing too tough. with ray rice hurt, they'll be keying in on the pass.

thx 4 mine.

Flacco, w/o question. He may not be as bad as you think. I doubt he'll throw for yardage as Pitt will pressure him too much for many long passes. However, I don't think a couple of TD passes are out of the question. Popular sentiment has this game around 14-10 (as ususal) but I think the Raven's win handily this week due to Pitt's sorry state of QB play. Pitt's secondary can be had by a guy as skillful as Flacco...the only question will be whether not he takes a gillion sacks before throwing it. I think the Ravens can put up 24.

Of course, I usualy don't know what the f@#$k I'm talking about.

Garrard hands it of a 168 times to MJD this week...or will lose his job. I'd rather start Sam Bradford or Hasselbeck over him.

If you have some time: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=372362

Flacco, w/o question. He may not be as bad as you think. I doubt he'll throw for yardage as Pitt will pressure him too much for many long passes. However, I don't think a couple of TD passes are out of the question. Popular sentiment has this game around 14-10 (as ususal) but I think the Raven's win handily this week due to Pitt's sorry state of QB play. Pitt's secondary can be had by a guy as skillful as Flacco...the only question will be whether not he takes a gillion sacks before throwing it. I think the Ravens can put up 24.

Of course, I usualy don't know what the f@#$k I'm talking about.

Garrard hands it of a 168 times to MJD this week...or will lose his job. I'd rather start Sam Bradford or Hasselbeck over him.

If you have some time: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=372362

100% agree