Sign in to follow this  
Lake209

Steve Smith-CAR vs. J. Knox. Will reply to yours

I'm starting M.Floyd at WR and D.Keller at TE. Need to choose between S.Smith-CAR and J.Knox. Your pick and thoughts are appreciated. Will answer yours. Tx.

Thanks for your help look forward to your reply each week. Well I am starting Knox myself this week (Austin on bye) but I think I would start him anyway here. He has quietly been having a good year and getting better each week while Cutler and Forte are getting all the praise. Smith is always start worthy but I don't like Clausen. Besides every "expert" is touting Deangelo Williams to be huge this week against the Saints. Thanks again for mine

thanks for mine: seh2000...

U have to believe the Panthers will need to air it out and who else but Smith to come up big. He likes big games and I think he'll have it this week. Cutler spreads the ball around a lot. Knox may be you 4/60 and a score...u have to think Smith will hover around 100.

Smith.

thanks for mine: seh2000...

U have to believe the Panthers will need to air it out and who else but Smith to come up big. He likes big games and I think he'll have it this week. Cutler spreads the ball around a lot. Knox may be you 4/60 and a score...u have to think Smith will hover around 100.

Smith.

I still like Knox to be on the safe side with upside. I wouldn't depend on Clausen for anything until he can show you something.

Thanks for your input.

You have a tough choice but I would say Knox. With Smith you are hoping for a long bomb at garbage time. Knox at least has a chance to chip in more consistently against an average D.

I guess id go with Knox. Its hard to not start Smith, but the QB stinks so i guess you have to be safe.

I'm starting M.Floyd at WR and D.Keller at TE. Need to choose between S.Smith-CAR and J.Knox. Your pick and thoughts are appreciated. Will answer yours. Tx.

With the QB situation in Carolina i've gotta say Knox. Primetime game also and Cutlers been on fire. Lets just hope he looks his way often.

we have the same team, austin on bye, I think Knox has better chance for s td......would any Smith Owners drop him for Lloyd, Crabtree or Dez Bryant?