Sign in to follow this  
ric0

S. Moss or M. Thomas (with a caveat)

despite being 2nd on the most points fared, i'm in 2nd to last place in my league.

the person i'm playing against is likely to get garrard this week via trade and will likely put up some numbers.

for my wr's, i'm currently starting megatron and s. moss.

i know on paper you'd likely roll with s. moss, but he historically has problems with philly.

would you start m. thomas (jax) instead to neutralize garrard?

thanks and as always leave a link.

Yeah in a non PPR I would think Thomas as a wild card play has more upside than Moss, but u know Moss will likely be targeted 10 or so times for about 6 and 60yds no TD, Garrard has a good chance for a multiple TD game.

despite being 2nd on the most points fared, i'm in 2nd to last place in my league.

the person i'm playing against is likely to get garrard this week via trade and will likely put up some numbers.

for my wr's, i'm currently starting megatron and s. moss.

i know on paper you'd likely roll with s. moss, but he historically has problems with philly.

would you start m. thomas (jax) instead to neutralize garrard?

thanks and as always leave a link.

I think I go Thomas not so much to neutralize Garrard but because I see him actually having a good game. Texans cannot stop anyone and I see Thomas having a great game. Assante Samuel slows down Moss on MNF. Good luck. Please see mine. Thank you. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=376500