BENCH:

MATT SHAUB

BEANIE WELLS

REGGIE BUSH

BRANDON LLOYD

MIKE WALLACE

PLAX BURRESS

BRENT CELEK

THE QUESTION I HAVE IS REGARDING THE MATCHUP BETWEEN PIT VS BAL. RAY RICE received 4 fantasy points total between two games vs the steelers. I know he is ranked high and people expect him to have a beast of a year, but my question...is this the game to start him? I Have worked hard structuring trades, drafting well, and making good moves to make my bench have value and worth. So does anyone think i should put beanie wells in for ray rice? or should i take out rice and go 3 WR and add mike wallace to starters? please give your suggestions based on my squad and i will love to help u out as well

here is my team...as of now..?

TOM BRADY

RAY RICE

RASHARD MENDENHALL

MICHAEL TURNER

V JACKSON

D JACKSON

DALLAS CLARK

BENCH:

MATT SHAUB

BEANIE WELLS

REGGIE BUSH

BRANDON LLOYD

MIKE WALLACE

PLAX BURRESS

BRENT CELEK

THE QUESTION I HAVE IS REGARDING THE MATCHUP BETWEEN PIT VS BAL. RAY RICE received 4 fantasy points total between two games vs the steelers. I know he is ranked high and people expect him to have a beast of a year, but my question...is this the game to start him? I Have worked hard structuring trades, drafting well, and making good moves to make my bench have value and worth. So does anyone think i should put beanie wells in for ray rice? or should i take out rice and go 3 WR and add mike wallace to starters? please give your suggestions based on my squad and i will love to help u out as well

I like benching Rice for Wallace out of those options. Or even Lloyd could put up numbers against Oakland.

Its hard to start an RB against Pitt

that said, i cant see you losing to any team so it probably doesnt matter

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=388234

Wells should be good, rumor is Beason might not start for Carolina and he makes all their defensive calls and is the heart and soul of that defense. The defensive line is also hurting and has at least one starter out.

That team is loaded, it would actually be kind of boring to manage I dont actually see how you could lose.

it doesnt matter how many good players u have...it all depends on the matchups. i did well last year but my biggest mistake was not having a complete bench and when players went down to injury i couldnt always support. so that is what i tried to do this season. the guy i am playing against is running MJD, DMAC, DWILL, RODDY WHITE, CALVIN JOHNSON, AND TONY GONZALES...so yeah i am trying to beat him and make sure the right players r in. it should be a close one.

r u sayin u if i had to take one player out of my current lineup u would agree with rice? and if so, u would put in wells over putting in wallace??

I would drop Rice for Wallace ... I'm having the same issue. Any thoughts

Scoring heavy league - NON-ppr

RB - need 2

Mendenhall

BJGE

B Wells

B Javobs

WR - need 3

D Bowe

M Wallace

V Jackson

J Maclin

Brandon Marshall

D Amendola

**leaning Mendy, BJGE, Maclin, Jackson Wallace

Again - TD heavy league (dynasty)

????

Thx RB

the guy i am playing against is running MJD, DMAC, DWILL, RODDY WHITE, CALVIN JOHNSON, AND TONY GONZALES...

Is this a four team league, or six?