Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Tomlinson, Meachem or A.Brown

Thought I would ask one more time. I am now considering Antonio Brown from Pitt as I feel they will need to throw a ton to win against Houston. Colston and Lance Moore are now back which I'm sure hurts Meachem's chances though he has scored in consecutive games. Tomlinson should get more work with Greene struggling and the fact he catches a lot mroe out of the backfield. So which of the three gets the nod? I may have to choose two if Roddy White doesn't play

Thanks and leave a link

Thought I would ask one more time. I am now considering Antonio Brown from Pitt as I feel they will need to throw a ton to win against Houston. Colston and Lance Moore are now back which I'm sure hurts Meachem's chances though he has scored in consecutive games. Tomlinson should get more work with Greene struggling and the fact he catches a lot mroe out of the backfield. So which of the three gets the nod? I may have to choose two if Roddy White doesn't play

Thanks and leave a link

That's a tough one.....I wouldn't expect many rushing yds from LT but he'll catch a few passes out of the backfield. A.Brown is tough to start because they spread the ball around and he's the 3rd or 4th option so i think i would go with Meachem,they said that Colston will not get the full amount of snaps and if i needed a flex i'd go with........hmmmmmm LT

My gut says LT will be the best of all 3, as Green has proven he is not the player the jets thought he was.

A. Brown could do something, but I don't think big Ben will be throwing all day as Pitt will try to slow the game down.

Meachem has just been OK. Maybe this is his week, maybe not.

I like LT here Sanchez seems to like him to might not get many rush yds but should rack up catches and rec yds maybe even some redzone targets.