Sign in to follow this  
boozy

Who would you roll with at flex?

My team is really hurting 0-4, damn you Jamal!

12 team non-ppr

Ryan Grant, Mike Thomas, Robert Meachem, Jonathan Stewart, Antonio Brown, or Jacoby Jones?

My worries are Grant and Stewart due to time share spots, Brown as I feel Roethlisberger doesn't survive the whole game, Meachem due to Colston, Thomas because it IS the Jags, and Jones because I think Foster goes off for over 150+ in this game.

Let me know your thoughts.

I think it comes down to J Stew and Jacoby....I'd roll the dice with Jacoby this week someones gotta catch passes besides Daniels

Thanks for replying to mine.

Meachum, Thomas, Stewart - pretty much in that order for me. Meachum seems to catch TDs, Thomas is the only game in town and Stewart would have more value if Cam didn't run it in himself all the time (Dwill hasn't done much either). In 12 teamer I'd expect most viable players to be picked up so I don't know if there's an Eric Decker or an Issac Redman available to be picked up. If so I'd grab one of them (esp Redman with Mendy out). Good luck.

I would go with Meachum. Should be lot's of points in that game.

Thanks for the reply to my topic.

Good Luck!

My team is really hurting 0-4, damn you Jamal!

12 team non-ppr

Ryan Grant, Mike Thomas, Robert Meachem, Jonathan Stewart, Antonio Brown, or Jacoby Jones?

My worries are Grant and Stewart due to time share spots, Brown as I feel Roethlisberger doesn't survive the whole game, Meachem due to Colston, Thomas because it IS the Jags, and Jones because I think Foster goes off for over 150+ in this game.

Let me know your thoughts.

stewart is consistent and will get receiving yardage from newton. biggest upside is jones although he has been given opportunities in the past and didnt come through. ryan grant wants his job back and is running good. other three i'm ehhh about.

stewart is consistent and will get receiving yardage from newton. biggest upside is jones although he has been given opportunities in the past and didnt come through. ryan grant wants his job back and is running good. other three i'm ehhh about.

I remember a day when this was a fun hobby, now it is taking years off my life. hahaha

I would go with Stewart. Stewart has been benefiting from Cam Newton and more pass than run offense.

Ryan Grant hasn't done much all year. Plus Starks has outplayed him in all but 1 game.

NO spreads the ball around too much. So no Meacham.

I'm not so sure about Jacoby Jones. Foster is back and so Houston has the option to run the crap out of the ball.

Please help me with mine!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=391997