Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Need help with a trade WHIR

I'm in a 10-team standard league non-ppr. I'm looking to acquire Fitzpatrick and Ingram from a guy who needs a bye week replacement and insurance for Vick at QB. So I'll be trading Schaub, but I have Tebow at QB anyway. I'm wondering which RB I should offer with Schaub to make this a fair deal that he would take. My RB's are Gore, Benson, Felix, Ridley, and Hightower. I need the help at RB because of byes, the injury to Felix, and Benson's suspension. Thanks for the help! Leave a link and I'll respond to yours.

I think Schaub is better than Fitz, so you should be able to offer a marginal RB. Hightower is definately marginal, but maybe too much so to get the deal done. He may be out in Wash. Felix has upside, but is so fragile would probably relieve you of some drama to include him, but upside is tremendous if he could ever stay healthy. Hightower would be option #1, if you can sell it (I wouldnt take Timmy though), Ridley option #2 (standard scoring and I thin law-firm gets goal line TDs), and then Felix. I would hold Benson and definately dont trade Gore. Please check me out:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392986

Good luck!