Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Dont like to ask for help but my RB2 situation is fuzzy

10 team non ppr standard

I am starting sjax for RB1. Do you go d brown or bradshaw? D brown may tear up the bears if urlacher isnt playing up to par and especially if he goes down.

10 team ppr

Rb1 is sproles. Rb2 i can go with pierre thomas or reggie bush. I think mia gets killed and bush may not get many touches. PT has the better matchup but fear starting him and sproles.

I think I'd go Bradshaw this week. I agree with what you said, it is just are the Colts playing catchup in that game. I know the Bears don't have a potent offensive, but I am not sure what Indy is going to look like with all the rebuilding on both sides of the ball.

For the second league--this one is really tough. I could see PT getting some balls thrown his way, but you're putting a lot of stock in one back field. I think I'd go with Bush.

Not sure if any of that helps. Best of luck week one,

Brian

10 team non ppr standard

I am starting sjax for RB1. Do you go d brown or bradshaw? D brown may tear up the bears if urlacher isnt playing up to par and especially if he goes down.

10 team ppr

Rb1 is sproles. Rb2 i can go with pierre thomas or reggie bush. I think mia gets killed and bush may not get many touches. PT has the better matchup but fear starting him and sproles.

10 std - Bradshaw v Boys or Brown v Bears? Bears at home, Indy running game ranked 29th in preseason this year. Nod to Bradshaw.

10 ppr - PT v Skins or Reggie v Texans? In std I'd likely go PT, but this is PPR so I'd think Reggie gets points through the air. So tough dude - it all comes down to Tannehill's poise in the face of HOU. PT is the safer play. If you need a home run take Bush.

10 team non ppr standard

10 team ppr

I like Donald Brown against the Bears D. I see the Giants throwing the ball more against the Cowboys, plus Bradshaw is coming back from his foot injury. Brown will be the #1 back for the Colts, plus he played well at the end of last season.

Thomas and Bush is tough. Bush is playing a tough Texans D, so I don't really see him getting that many rushing yards or any TD's. I don't see Thomas getting that many touches, plus Brees will throw the ball. You might have to go with Bush on this one.

Bradshaw!!!!!

Hate to start both Sproles and Pierre, but do it...Bush has a really tough match up

10 std - Bradshaw v Boys or Brown v Bears? Bears at home, Indy running game ranked 29th in preseason this yea. Nod to Bradshaw.

10 ppr - PT v Skins or Reggie v Texans? In std I'd likely go PT, but this is PPR so I'd think Reggie gets points through the air. So tough dude - it all comes down to Tannehill's poise in the face of HOU. PT is the safer play. If you need a home run take Bush.

Thanks buddy appreciate the input. I think youre right on both fronts. I have brady, julio, harvin, garcon, gates starting in a super friendly qb league ppr so i think i can make up for a few dificencies. Prob go bush for the home run threat.

Thanks buddy appreciate the input. I think youre right on both fronts. I have brady, julio, harvin, garcon, gates starting in a super friendly qb league ppr so i think i can make up for a few dificencies. Prob go bush for the home run threat.

knowing the rest of your lineup most definitely go for bush, he won't be a total bust if bad but if good could do wonders. the points made by the rest of your team gives you leeway to gamble a bit.