Sign in to follow this  
sullybones

RB Emergency

0.5 PPR League, I have Jamaal Charles and Michael Turner both on bye. Bad planning on my part. Pick 2:

Felix Jones vs. Carolina

Alex Green vs. St. Louis

Michael Bush vs. Detroit

William Powell vs. Minnesota

Vick Ballard vs. Cleveland

Daryl Richardson vs. Green Bay

Jonathan Dwyer vs. Cinncinati

I feel pretty confident about Felix Jones because he will be the starter and Carolina's run defense is horrible. What do you guys think?

Umm do start Felix. Dont start Az RB unless you have to.

Its toss up Green look good vs Tex but in a pass oriented he likely get no TDs. Daryl seems ok but if STL gets blown out so do his touches and your ff hopes that is likely.

I answered similar question earlier:

This is tough.

You got one of the most pass oriented teams in Ind vs Pit who loves run into the goal line. I think Dwyer got the better shot at the TD but Ballard likely gets more yds.

So in a way Dwyer is the biggest risk reward... I guess your hoping he gets a TD and salvage a so-so rush day vs Ballard who can get around 65+ rush yds maybe a Td and a few rec.

I'd go Ballard... just recalling how disastrous Pit run game been without Mendenhall... 10 attempts for 22 rush lead team last week vs Ten.

I got no crystal ball don't know who gets the TD... pretty sure Daryl and Green don't... for some reason GB loves running Kohn FB in the goal line. I don't like Daryl cause of blow out possiblity... Green stated and Dwyer is ok but ur hoping he gets TD. Green isn't horrible play.

Umm do start Felix. Dont start Az RB unless you have to.

Its toss up Green look good vs Tex but in a pass oriented he likely get no TDs. Daryl seems ok but if STL gets blown out so do his touches and your ff hopes that is likely.

I answered similar question earlier:

This is tough. Ind D made Shonne Greene look like AP... A Foster.

You got one of the most pass oriented teams in Ind vs Pit who loves run into the goal line. I think Dwyer got the better shot at the TD but Ballard likely gets more yds.

So in a way Dwyer is the biggest risk reward... I guess your hoping he gets a TD and salvage a so-so rush day vs Ballard who can get around 65+ rush yds maybe a Td and a few rec.

I'd go Ballard... just recalling how disastrous Pit run game been without Mendenhall... 10 attempts for 22 rush lead team last week vs Ten.

I got no crystal ball don't know who gets the TD... pretty sure Daryl and Green don't... for some reason GB loves running Kohn FB in the goal line. I don't like Daryl cause of blow out possiblity... Green stated and Dwyer is ok but ur hoping he gets TD. Green isn't horrible play.

Thanks

I would go Felix for sure. Then Ballard. He will have the most carries and has a good matchup. Thanks for the help on mine.