Sign in to follow this  
MikeK

Please rate my line-up - I promise to return the favor!

My tentative week 15 line-up:

QB: Rodgers (bench: Kaepernick)

RBs: Reggie Bush, Jon Dwyer (bench: Bilal Powell, D-Will)

WRs: Roddy White, Decker, Britt (bench: Sidney Rice. I may have to put Rice for Roddy if RW is ruled out)

TE: Daniels (bench: Kyle Rudolph)

Flex: Montell Owens

Kicker: Prater

DEF: CIN (who had a great game for me on Thursday, thankfully!)

My opponent has (deep breath): Tom Brady, AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones, Beast Mode, Jamaal Charles, Hernandez, Reggie Wayne, Hartley, and the Seahawks D. So clearly, I need all the help I can get! Should I hit the wire for some emergency help? What if both Rice AND Roddy are ruled out for Sunday?

Post your links and I'll answer yours too.

Not much I can tell you until you know who is going to be ruled out. Once sunday rolls around look and see who will be playing and who wont. If they arent playing then you may need to drop someone for another WR

I would really think about swapping Dwyer and D WILL... D WILL does not play well when he splits carries with Stewart... Stewart is out again, and D WILL will be main back... Last week in my PPR league he got me 16 points... He also prone to breakout games ... D WILL has been inconsistent all year, but again, that is when he splits carries...

Dwyer as main back last week only had 8 carries.. He also will be splitting time with Redman and Rainey....

See mine as well...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414876

I would really think about swapping Dwyer and D WILL... D WILL does not play well when he splits carries with Stewart... Stewart is out again, and D WILL will be main back... Last week in my PPR league he got me 16 points... He also prone to breakout games ... D WILL has been inconsistent all year, but again, that is when he splits carries...

Dwyer as main back last week only had 8 carries.. He also will be splitting time with Redman and Rainey....

Thanks for the advice...I'm thinking of plugging in DWill but he's got a really tough matchup. Dwyer hasn't really proved to do much though. I may switch out. Thanks!

Man, are you the 4th seed up aganst the 1st seed in the semi's I take it... Your opponent's team is legit.

Yup, I sure am. And yeah, his team is...

I'm hoping that the Bengals D dropping 23 points in my league on Thursday is a good sign that my dudes will be firing on all cylinders tomorrow. I ended up dropping Bilal Powell for Amendola, and may plug him in as a WR3 and bench Britt. Too many injury scares on my team this week...very bad timing.