Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Who to drop for Willis Mcgahee.... leave a link

I'm struggling at running back and would like some input on who to drop if I have the chance to snag him. Would you drop Emmanuel Sanders, Chris Givens, or Josh Gordon? I also have Shane Vereen who I could drop, but I think he adds to my running back depth week 11 when he comes back from injury. Leave a link and I will answer your questions as best as I can. Thanks.

Sanders...under NO circumstances do you drop Gordon...he was going to be a stud before they traded away their star RB...now they are going to throw until Weeden's arm falls off...

Thanks for the feedback

Sanders because PIT is a hot mess or vareen because there is mass risk stashing a guy who won't play for a couple months..what if he isn't ready, heals slower, or your FF is too far gone by then.... gotta consider how fluid FF is and play for today IMO.

I dropped Snelling and picked up McGahee. I have Spiller Wilson D. Richardson Tate and S. Jackson. There's probably a life vest on this ship.

wow... I just can't see a reason to board the Mcgahee bandwagon yet, he hasn't even passed the physical... if we were talking about the 7'7" hybrid offspring of Megatron and bride of chucky ok, but not this... too much, too soon, too early, maybe even too old :)