Sign in to follow this  
Hotbbq

Need help with WR and flex

My options are Ryan Matthews, Vincent Jackson and Jarrett Boykin. I need a WR and a flex this week. Other WR is Jordy Nelson and QB is Rodgers. Who should I start?

Leave your links and I'll answers yours. Thanks!

Not a huge fan of Matthews but with that said, I would go with him and Boykin. I would also make sure Jones doesn't play either. Seattle will swallow Jackson up. Add in that, the Redskins has a lousy defense. Good luck.

I'm also not a fan of Matthews, but I'd also go with him. As for the second one, I don't think I'd put all my eggs in one basket (Boykin and Nelson), so I'd go with VJax. Atlanta's secondary isn't all that good, and his QB looks for him early and often. He's the #1 option now that Martin is out.

and thanks for mine....

I'm also not a fan of Matthews, but I'd also go with him. As for the second one, I don't think I'd put all my eggs in one basket (Boykin and Nelson), so I'd go with VJax. Atlanta's secondary isn't all that good, and his QB looks for him early and often. He's the #1 option now that Martin is out.

and thanks for mine....

Thanks, but Vjax is going to Seattle lol.

I think Matthews looks good lately and I would play him for sure. You can also post matchup type questions here and see how people vote during the week to get a better sense. Good Luck!