Sign in to follow this  
rr1881

Trade for Peterson?

I want to make an offer to the owner of either Foster or Peterson. Both are 3-5 and in 9th place, without any other rbs. Whichnwould you rather have? Which 2 of my rbs would make for a good offer:

Forte (don't really want to include), CJ0K, L Bell, Ridley, L Miller, Ellington

Will help in return.

I wouldn't even bother. You're really deep at HB. Maybe look to trade one of them for a good WR or a stud TE. If you want to make a deal though, consider Ridley. He's a good back and his stock is back out of the cellar, but with Vereen coming back it's hard to say if he'll keep this pace up. I'd hold on to CJ as well, he usually plays well in the second half

please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=427222

I have Graham and Cameron at te so I'm set there. Was looking to trade for Dez also to upgrade at wr but not sure that his owner will move him. That's why I was thinking of using the depth at RB to upgrade in a two for one deal. Peterson seemed best option as Charles and McCoy owners are near the top of the standings like me.

If you offered me 2 grade C RB's for either I wouldn't take you seriously. If I accepted that trade the Commish would step in an void it anyway, imo

His only other RBs are B Powell, D Richardson, James, and Randle so I think my C running backs would be an upgrade. I don't get why your commish would veto? Not the commish place to determine value of trades or needs of teams, only prevent collusion.