Sign in to follow this  
erikthebassist

Flex help!

I'm thinking this is a crap shoot, PPR, need to decide on last flex spot:

Donald Brown (22.5 pts 2 weeks ago against titans, plays them again this week)
Morris
Tavon Austin
Colston
Goodwin (Buffalo Homer, this guy has jets, playing atlanta, they give up big plays)
Kenny Stills
Need the win to make playoffs and win division, already have a good week going with L Bell and T Smith, opponent had Bush though so this probably going to come down to the flex.
Also, just because, I think these are no brainers but I'll throw it out there anyway:
Newton over A Smith

Housler over L Green at TE (Been screwed by injury and waiver order for TE's.)

I have the Seattle D but I'm not keen on the matchup (NOS), not much out there on waiver wire. Only DEF available are

TBB vs CAR

ARI vs PHI

SDC vs CIN

ATL vs BUF

NYG vs WAS

JAC vs CLE

NYJ vs MIA

WAS vs NYG

Should I scoop and play a def or stick with SEA?

So the flex question ...I'd say it comes down to Morris or Brown. Brown could be awesome especially being that he tore up the Titans two weeks ago. Morris is the for sure starter but looked at his recent numbers and they haven't been good. Looking at the list again Tavon Austin could be good but the matchup is tough . I think Id go Brown but it's not without risk.

Tough call on the d. I'm from the Seattle area and I just don't know what to expect from that game. But the Hawks are a different animal at home ..it's going to be crazy loud and the weather is supposed to be rain/snow. I think I'd stick with them especially with Harvin returning punts . He can break one anytime.

You answered my question about Alex Smith versus Wilson. I'm struggling because I'm such a hawks fan and it would be fun to watch Wilson go off and send me to the playoffs .

Good luck!

I think the Giants is a good call dc84, the Skins just look horrible, so bad I'm benching RGIII in my other league for Foles. The Giants in our scoring system are 10-12-12-5 over the last 4 weeks compared to the Hawk's 8-3-6-12.

If I'm going to bet on another poor outing by the Skins I might as well commit and go with Brown over Morris as well.

Yeah with JPP being out, I'm going to have to go with Morris and the SEA Def. I still think brown could have another big day but last week wasn't encouraging. It's almost like the Indy coaching staff is determined to prove that the Richardson trade wasn't the worst move in the history of football and will keep giving him the rock no matter how bad he is.

I agree with Morris and Seattle as well. I do like Brown but hard to trust anyone in Indys back field. Morris will get you something even if not a huge score. Defense is tough esp vs NO. Will probably b close with jets and Seattle. So stick with the best one.

And lol at my league 2 ppr. We actually have the best scoring system around been doing it over 22 years now. Well balanced in general.

Good luck

in a ppr, go with d brown. stick with seattle. not much between them and what is available so save your $.