Sign in to follow this  
Tuxedosam

Richardson VS Bradshaw or Ridley VS Vereen?

Pick one!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one for week 3!

• S. Ridley NE vs OAK
    • S. Vereen NE vs OAK
    • T. Richardson IND vs JAX
    • A. Bradshaw IND vs JAX

Both have perfect match ups this week! Who would you take a chance on?? Or would you stay away from them and not risk the chance?? Thinking of fitting one of them in over Jennings/Maclin for flex?? What do you think??

I would start Ridley this week. As long as he doesn't fumble, he should have a huge game running out the clock in the second half. I think Indy will try to get Richardson more involved this week and rest Bradshaw for a more important game.

Yeah I am thinking the same! Just had to ask since these guys are sitting in the WW. I changed the Poll to pick one out of the 4 instead! Thanks!!

I'm kinda dealing with the same situation. I've been trying to decide between Jennings, Ridley, or Bradshaw at my RB2 spot for this week. Bernard is my RB1. I decided to go with Jennings based on the volume he'll get & that Houston isn't as good on the road. They all seem like a good plays this week, but I don't know if we can trust Ridley yet, besides as soon as he fumbles he's back to the bench. I think the comment showboat1018 made about Bradshaw above is good that they will try and give more work to TRich. Indy loves him cause they gave away such a high draft pick for him, but Bradshaw is so much better at this point.

Just found out that they will also be using Jennings more in the pass protection . Not sure how much this will effect him.

I'm not sure either. So that may limit his potential as a receiving back. Would you start Ridley or Bradshaw over Jennings?