Sign in to follow this  
md61813

Need help getting to the next level (Will answer all of yours, too)

After week 5, I'm in 5th place in an 8 team league. Everyone above me is pretty close, and so is everyone below me. Injury bug has hurt me this season, I've had to get rid of several players I originally drafted. Who should I try to trade for? Standard league format with 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE flex, 1 Kicker, 1 Defense. Here is my current team:

QB TE

Drew Brees Rob Gronkowski
Eli Manning Antonio Gates

WR K
Emmanuel Sanders Steven Hauschka Currently have waivers for tomorrow for:
Mohammed Sanu -Dropping Eli for Martellus Bennett
Andre Johnson -Dropping Hauschka for Ryan Mathews
(dropped him last week for space)
Vincent Jackson DEF
AJ Green New England
Wes Welker Thanks, and post your questions below!

RB

Jamal Charles
Andre Williams
Ahmad Bradshaw
Mark Ingram

Not sure you land those 2 players but you got a good team dropping those players isn't a bad move and having only 1 QB going forward is duable.

I would deal one of your WR maybe a RB for RB upgrade or another... that group is injury prone and Williams is temporary solution. Andre and Welker guys I might deal even VJax cause his injury might be severe.

I don't like having 3 TEs... I would deal Antonio Gates for another RB or WR maybe a TE + WR/RB... you can't use 3TEs. I like having 2 cause Gronk is injury prone but pairing him with Gates might be sure way to be disappointed both get injured similar times.

Not sure you land those 2 players but you got a good team dropping those players isn't a bad move and having only 1 QB going forward is duable.

I would deal one of your WR maybe a RB for RB upgrade or another... that group is injury prone and Williams is temporary solution. Andre and Welker guys I might deal even VJax cause his injury might be severe.

I don't like having 3 TEs... I would deal Antonio Gates for another RB or WR maybe a TE + WR/RB... you can't use 3TEs. I like having 2 cause Gronk is injury prone but pairing him with Gates might be sure way to be disappointed both get injured similar times.

Thank you for your input! Just to clarify: I've been trying to trade A. Gates/A. Johnson/ Welker like crazy....I have a pending trade offer to obtain Matt Forte for Ahmad Bradshaw, Rob Gronkowski, and Wes Welker, and I think the person will be accepting. Also, due to waiver priority, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting Martellus Bennett.

I also have a pending trade offer to obtain Gio Bernard, but I'm not expecting the person to accept it.

Also, I only had Manning because of Brees's bye week this past week.

Are there any specific players that anyone could think of to attempt to trade Gates and A. Johnson for?