Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Need some RB insight. Help! WHIR

I am 3-0, so I'm not in panic mode...but I'm not sure I want to sit idly by.

We can only carry 4 RBs on our roster, we start 2 every week. TD heavy league.

I currently have:

Lynch vs Detroit (Mon, will he even be healthy?)

Forsett @ Pitt (Thurs)

T. Coleman (injured)

D. Johnson vs Stl, but behind CJ2K

I keep plugging in Lynch and Forsett, and they've been sucking pretty badly. I know if I cut Coleman and/or Johnson, they'll get picked up by someone else, but I feel like I need to do something here.

Available on waivers are:

Alfred Blue (I feel Foster will not go this week)

Jonas Gray (Miller is garbage)

Thomas Rawls (insurance if Lynch can't go Monday night?)

Danny Woodhead

Lance Dunbar (our league gives double points for RBs receiving milestones and TDs)

Would you guys make any moves here or sit tight and try to ride it out? As it stands, Lynch is questionable for Monday, so if I stand pat I may have to play David Johnson just to try and get some points in case Lynch sits.

I think you need to pick up Rawls as insurance and drop either Johnson or Coleman. None of the others are guarantees to help you this week but Rawls gives you the necessary insuwance for Lynch to avoid the "0".Tough call on which one. Johnson is competing with 2 guys and Chris Johnson supposedly will still get 15 or so carries. If Ellington goes, you figure he gets the majority of the rest. Can't see Johnson's role improving until later this year at best. Coleman now has Freeman clearly ahead of him. Whether that ever changes this year is a big question mark, injury or not. I like what Johnson could turn into this year more than Coleman, so I drop Coleman.

Ok...I guess I'm currently leaning toward making a WW claim for both Rawls and Blue and dropping both Coleman and D. Johnson. I will be facing a nasty week 9 bye issue, but I've got a few weeks to figure that out. Anyone else out there have an opinion on this?

Would definitely grab Rawls for Johnson. Not sure on extent of Coleman's injury but Freeman will not last the season either and Coleman will tear it up when he returns. Foster is coming back. You're undefeated and could stand a loss vs. must win this week scenario.

Help w/ mine. thanks.

I'm the opposite. I'm thinking of dropping Rawls for Johnson after reading a blurb on rotoworld that Rawls will share carries with Fred Jackson.