Sign in to follow this  
ace22

Who to start...

League and roster is in my sig. It's .5ppr

Julio and Nuke are locked in at WR but I'm struggling to decide on 2 RBs and a Flex.

Forsett and Gore seem to make the most sense at RB but I don't love either of them.

Langford IF Forte is out again has proven to be a workhorse but vs Denver's D...

Hillman appears to still be the starter and with Brock under center I see a more Kubiak style offense and a more even run/pass split.

Decker is just so damn consistent it's like points in the bag.

Who do you like?

Thanks for mine...I added replies to your questions.

For me, Hillman (Denver will run more to take pressure off Osweiller) and Langford. Gore blows and Forsett is facing the Rams. I think Langford has a better chance to be successful against a great Denver run D than Forsett does against an equally great Rams run D. Agree on Decker.

Thanks for mine...I added replies to your questions.

For me, Hillman (Denver will run more to take pressure off Osweiller) and Langford. Gore blows and Forsett is facing the Rams. I think Langford has a better chance to be successful against a great Denver run D than Forsett does against an equally great Rams run D. Agree on Decker.

Agreed

Sounding more and more like Forte will be out again so I think that makes Landford #1 from this group. Still torn on the other 4 for 2 spots.

I think Indy will be more run focused without Luck and Hass will use the screen to Gore.

I'm a huge Denver fan and I have no clue what's going to happen this week, my heart says play Hillman, which will probably result in 2 TDs for Anderson!

Forsett has been a huge disappointment but he's the only offensive weapon they have.

Decker is sooooo consistent but Houston just shut down Cincy's offense...just sayin.

Good news is I had a monster performance from Walker last night so I'm already up and ahead of a favorable projection!

Any other input out there?

League and roster is in my sig. It's .5ppr

Julio and Nuke are locked in at WR but I'm struggling to decide on 2 RBs and a Flex.

Forsett and Gore seem to make the most sense at RB but I don't love either of them.

Langford IF Forte is out again has proven to be a workhorse but vs Denver's D...

Hillman appears to still be the starter and with Brock under center I see a more Kubiak style offense and a more even run/pass split.

Decker is just so damn consistent it's like points in the bag.

Who do you like?

I would be really hesitant with Forsett. If Forte is out, run Langford for sure. I think Denver might have some additional issues if they cannot get the O rolling.

I have the same situation every week with Decker, I'm afraid to bench because hes pretty much 10 points in the bag.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450971