Sign in to follow this  
bjsteel

It appears Zeke will be able to play all year!

It's funny how all you clowns like to make fun of my post, but not one of you added I was correct in my assumption...long before it was decided. Pound salt jaxjag and Chachacha, what a couple of jagbags!

I was able to get Elliot late first round in one league and mid 2nd in another.

BTW - I made homemade pasta sauce using pork neck bones, who says a swede can't make Italian pasta sauce? lol

Lol...classic message board. Start a thread....if it turns out to be right...waddle back sucking your own cack and post about it. If he was suspended...we wouldn't hear a peep.

Congrats your crap against a wall that A TON OF PEOPLE ALSO PREDICTED stuck.

• Like 1

pork neck bones for pasta sauce? genius.

"Congrats your crap against a wall that A TON OF PEOPLE ALSO PREDICTED stuck. "

Nice try Cyclone...not one person started a thread saying he thought Elliot would play all year, why the hatred? I don't recall having any issues with you in the past.

Hey ralphster, pork neck bones can be purchased from Walmart, and makes the sauce gel with great flavor, just make sure to strain the sauce when done, lots of little neck bones can end up in the sauce. :)

blow job steel: you were vindicated. act like you been here before. hand the ball to the ref and jog to the sideline.

• Like 1

blow job steel: you were vindicated. act like you been here before. hand the ball to the ref and jog to the sideline.

Wow, thanks for the insult ralphy! Blow Job Steel? Ha, so original, who knew my post would cause so much hatred amongst the regulars.

I thought I was helping everyone on this site by posting what I thought would happen with Zeke, instead, I get ripped on by a couple of A-Holes. I've been a member of this site for a long time, much more than the 1945 posts suggests. I could care less for the accolades whether I'm right or wrong, first or last, this forum is about helping others with information. I'm done posting for now, not worth it...but keep this thread alive with your recipes. :)