Sign in to follow this  
kariya9

Guys, I think I gotta drop this league too

Jackal: You guys have been great, but seeing the kind of hold up I provided in the IAIAwhatever league draft, I do not want to put you guys through the headache of all the holdups. I have been so busy with work and will have more than a full plate between fraternity life and everything else at school this semester. I am gonna take the year off from fantasy football entirely. Just let me know if you can find a replacement owner and then I will unregister my spot from our Yahoo league homepage. Jackal you have been a great commish, but I just don't have the time to fully put my best effort into any leagues this year, even if it is just one. I hope that if time permits, you would consider offering me an invitation if a spot opened up next year. Good Luck to everyone and remember, the team with Marshall Faulk probably isn't as good as it looks. :mad:

Originally posted by kariya9:

Jackal: You guys have been great, but seeing the kind of hold up I provided in the IAIAwhatever league draft, I do not want to put you guys through the headache of all the holdups. I have been so busy with work and will have more than a full plate between fraternity life and everything else at school this semester. I am gonna take the year off from fantasy football entirely. Just let me know if you can find a replacement owner and then I will unregister my spot from our Yahoo league homepage. Jackal you have been a great commish, but I just don't have the time to fully put my best effort into any leagues this year, even if it is just one. I hope that if time permits, you would consider offering me an invitation if a spot opened up next year. Good Luck to everyone and remember, the team with Marshall Faulk probably isn't as good as it looks. ;)

That's cool. I really hate to see ya go dude, we had a blast last year and was looking forward to this one, but I understand. Good luck to ya! Bring it next year, i'll be waiting bastage!! ;)

Anybody know of anyone wanting to take over for Kariya?? :confused:

Originally posted by Jackal:

That's cool. I really hate to see ya go dude, we had a blast last year and was looking forward to this one, but I understand. Good luck to ya! Bring it next year, i'll be waiting bastage!! ;)

Anybody know of anyone wanting to take over for Kariya?? :confused:

I would ask EMoney if he would like to join. He is a good guy and a true competitor.

I would ask EMoney if he would like to join. He is a good guy and a true competitor.

Already there. I just asked him on the Geek Borad (plus he's from Alabama!)!! ;) ;) :D

Already there. I just asked him on the Geek Borad (plus he's from Alabama!)!! ;) ;) :D

The Union doesn't stand a chance. lol.

plus he's from Alabama!

And this warrants an exclamation mark because... :confused:

Originally posted by Orgazmo:

And this warrants an exclamation mark because... :confused:

<Forrest Gump voice> ALA-A-BAMA!!</Forrest Gump Voice>

The Union doesn't stand a chance. lol.

Save your Confederate money!!!