Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Pingpong's team

QB - excellent. Warner is the starter with Brady and Couch as backups.

RB - average. Holmes is good, but I have concerns over whether he can repeat last year's performance. I'm not sure Dunn can be the #1 guy in Atlanta, but he is intriguing when you have the potential of Vick at QB.

WR - very good. Harrison is one of the best in the league. Rice is Rice. Chrebet is very good #3 man.

Overall - B+

The funny thing is, the RB corps took me to an 11-2 record last year. Granted, Ahman Green was in there, but the others picked up the slack (Canidate, Mack).

Originally posted by pingpong:

The funny thing is, the RB corps took me to an 11-2 record last year. Granted, Ahman Green was in there, but the others picked up the slack (Canidate, Mack).

That's a very big "granted".

Originally posted by Jwood:

Chrebet is very good #3 man.

Yeah, maybe if you're playing Navarro Junior College...Did you even watch football last year???? :mad: Chrebet was awful. Awful!!! Trust me, I owned him. Oh, but look on the bright side...he's going to be challenged by two guys better and faster than him (Moss and Coles)...

Originally posted by RyanM:

:mad:

Okay, I didn't really mean :D... My wife just happened to be looking over my shoulder when I typed this, and she liked the :rolleyes: smiley...