Sign in to follow this  
bigtuna

Problem

Rizzo Cracker...is he goinng to continue in this league?

his activity sucks:

He last was on the league site to answer trade offers or to do whatever 37 days ago.

He last posted on the league Forum in SEPTEMBER :shocking:

:thumbsup:

I don't have a problem with someone not being very active right now. This is after all the off-season. However, if his last post was September that is a problem I would say. Anybody know why he is not around much? Job? Wife? Kids? I have to answer to all those commitments but I try hard to stay active year round.

- Rizzo's Crackers will certainly continue this league - he has paid in full for 2005. We are happy to have him.

- He has developed one of the leagues best teams, perhaps he sees few changes that need to be made. In the past year, he has made 4 trades.

- The more active we owners are in posting does enhance the league experience, and it is strongly encouraged.

- Rizzo's Crackers will certainly continue this league - he has paid in full for 2005.  We are happy to have him. 

- He has developed one of the leagues best teams, perhaps he sees few changes that need to be made.  In the past year, he has made 4 trades. 

- The more active we owners are in posting does enhance the league experience, and it is strongly encouraged.

Rizzo Crackers has now not answered a email in

43 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes ago

and has not posted in the forum since September

Furthermore !!!

He did not make one single waiver move or trade after september 22

That is outrageeous....yes he has a good team, but unless he takes care of it it is going to rot. He should have done better last year, and i think he will drop again next year.

Teams good or bad ought to actually try. He is not trying.

at least email him to try to guage whether he is actually alive....i am not sure he is.

I can't imagine anyone going an entire fantasy football season without a waiver move.

I can't imagine anyone going an entire fantasy football season without a waiver move.

I almost got away with it in 1 of my local leagues last year. 10 team, 18 man rosters and I made 1 transaction. Needed a Defense to cover a bye week. And the team was very competitive as well, I lost in the Semi-Finals by 4 points.

Guest Rizzos Crackers

My activity hasn't been great however I do plan on being in this league for a long time. I read the boards and check my trade offers often.

I think I have done a pretty good job with my team over the past 3 seasons. I have successfully made the playoffs every year and while my team seemed to take a step back last season I believe that I am going in the right direction. I will make moves when I feel they need to be made.

I will make an effort to participate in league discussion and I will respond to all trade offers from here on out.

My activity hasn't been great however I do plan on being in this league for a long time. I read the boards and check my trade offers often.

I think I have done a pretty good job with my team over the past 3 seasons. I have successfully made the playoffs every year and while my team seemed to take a step back last season I believe that I am going in the right direction. I will make moves when I feel they need to be made.

I will make an effort to participate in league discussion and I will respond to all trade offers from here on out.

great to see you back!

You do have a good team, and wish you luck in the future, hope to see you hang around here more often.

I predicted you t win the league last year and it just did not happen for ya, but you are still a serious contender

Did you forget your log-in password? Why the new user name?

Darn rookies!

Guest Rizzos Crackers

Did you forget your log-in password? Why the new user name?

For some reason my old login didn't work... Maybe since I haven't logged in since September they deleted it?

Great to see to back in the mix. As I said, We are happy to have you!

To all:

Not every owner is alike, but the important part is that we take care of our team as we see fit and communicate.

Guest Rizzos Crackers
That is outrageeous....yes he has a good team, but unless he takes care of it it is going to rot.  He should have done better last year, and i think he will drop again next year.

Teams good or bad ought to actually try.  He is not trying. 

at least email him to try to guage whether he is actually alive....i am not sure he is.

:(