Sign in to follow this  
adam smitty

What's going on here?

Havent heard from him for months...sent him some emails all of which were not replied to.

That doesn't sound to promising! :wall:

There hasnt been a trade in like two weeks! :shocking:

Nobody's made me an offer I can't refuse yet! :blink:

Havent heard from him for months...sent him some emails all of which were not replied to.

Personally, I hope he's okay and will be back soon. I feel bad for the guy.

Fantasywise, we need to start thinking about what we are going to do if he's still unavailable in a month or two. A new owner will have a lot of work to do with that team and will need some time to get it in order before the draft. I don't think he's been seen or heard from in a while. I'm not saying I want to replace him until we find out more about his condition, but it is something we need to consider after the NFL draft.

Doesn't someone in the league know his sister or something? Can they get the scoop?

Fantasywise, we need to start thinking about what we are going to do if he's still unavailable in a month or two. A new owner will have a lot of work to do with that team and will need some time to get it in order before the draft. I don't think he's been seen or heard from in a while. I'm not saying I want to replace him until we find out more about his condition, but it is something we need to consider after the NFL draft.

Doesn't someone in the league know his sister or something? Can they get the scoop?

Agreed. I know the guy has some health issues and I hope everything works out for him. This is a fantasy league though and my guess is if he's as sick as it sounds like he is, than this is the last thing he has on his mind. So with that said, I think it would make sense for us to start considering a replacement in a month or two if we don't hear anything from him.

Agreed. I know the guy has some health issues and I hope everything works out for him. This is a fantasy league though and my guess is if he's as sick as it sounds like he is, than this is the last thing he has on his mind. So with that said, I think it would make sense for us to start considering a replacement in a month or two if we don't hear anything from him.

I agree, that team needs some work and the longer it gets put off the worst it will be for whoever takes it over. I do hope doc gets better but we must prepare as if he will not be around next year.

Sign in to follow this