Sign in to follow this  
Strumey

Hey Freak....

Gotta love a 6 point night from Gonzo. :D

Looks like the key to your chastity belt is going to be tough to find.

I dont think superfreak will be beating His Meat this weekend. :P

You don't think I will huh? Well just go back and look at how many weeks I relied on my TE for a victory-

Trust me meat- this close to playoffs- this much pride on the line- you are going to be rolled in the mud and I will roll into the playoffs atop my division. Granted your squad has made an about face that even Col. Shine would appreciate- you are still not nearly talented enough to take your sorry Division 2 squad against mine-

I am sure Warner and the real Martin- (Curtis) will do enough by themselves to pound your squad- That Rams v. Falcons- is a track meet with a football for a starter- expect monster numbers- I know I will. Martz gets beat back to back how often? And Handing to Faulk to 30 times never happens-

I do like your squad though- even with Watters wasting away-

you beating me would be like Jordan getting traded-- it would be great if it happened- but it is not very likely-

You want odds- I say the freak wins by 15 pts-

135 to 120

there it is- out for everyone to see- smack talk before the fact-

seeing that my loest total the last 3 weeks is 133, I highly doubt I will score less than 140. you are going to have to do much better than 135 to beat meat.

Have you seen the MRI on Culpepper? If you had you would be thinking 120 might be a miracle.

The rest of your scrubs are going to wake up this week. I am impressed by your ability to get the most out of your players but enough is enough. You are a bottom tier team and do not belong in the playoffs. Sorry.

I am glad my team decided to lay down in the most important game of the season. Now I have to hope for some crazy stuff to happen to make the playoffs.

Tough L- Martin-

It was a good fight though-

I didn't mean to be so harsh on the previous smack message- I re-read it later that night- and thought wow what a jerk-

not my true colors- I like to win- but not rub anybody wrong in the process- doesn't fit- gotta go- Bob Knight Sunday Conversation is on-

take care all-

REsidenT Superfreak-

How good is Warner by the way?

$52 - you guys should be ashamed-

I think the unofficial results have me at 113 and Strumey at 62.5-

I still have Mack in tonights game.

I may get my 130 like I predicted- but boy was I wrong about you hitting 120 Tyson.

I actually feel bad for cutting little Grammitica- Who knew?

I just cant believe that my team can score well over 100pts for like 8 weeks in a row and then do nothing in the most important game of the year. I still have a shot at the playoffs, but I need a little help from the Nadgrabchamp.

First of all, Congrats to the Div 1 champ. B., How about the class of 92? Nice showing! and 3; Tyson, are you still mathematically in it? I also would personally like to thank Mr. Aaron Brooks and Joe Horn on their efforts on Sunday. They sure put the "smack-down". Also, in the spirit of giving, please thank Garcia and Owens for not blowin up. Favre on Monday night could garnish some points. As could Coke Smith. Dont count me out just yet. Tyson, did I beat your meat? or did you sneak by me? Gettin serious.

Well, I need a decent night out of Hollis to have KID finish off the Smackdown. If he loses and you win next week, I am in. Prove that you are indeed the Nadgrabchamp and kick some Jerry's Kids ass this week. (No offense to the Jerry's Kids, I just dont make the playoffs if you win. So dont go and quit again. :D )

Superfreak, Your hand sore?

Badness. Do you guarantee victory for yorself next week? Cuz me winning does not get you in if J-(kneel and)Bob beats his meat. Are you sure TNT has not already won?

I thought he had.

Sorry ass Hollis blew it for kid tnt.

he lost by .5

I still get in if I win, you win and cloners lose.