Sign in to follow this  
Superfreaks

Week #11 Starters

Freaks start James Stewart on Turkey Day. Big Game James? Is that the same guy? I hope he is this week or Nads will hand me my- Nads.....

BULLENTIN-----

This just in- Lions Coach says Stewart is Questionable- if he is trying to smokescreen an winless team that is his call- but I can't risk it.

Start MACK- instead

So far...

Warner

Stacey Mack

Tiki Barber

Moss

Boston

Gonzalez

Brown (Pitt)

Browns def-

[ 11-21-2001: Message edited by: Superfreaks ]

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Superfreaks ]

C*ck starts:

S. McNair vs. PIT

L. Smith vs. BUF

J. Bettis vs. TEN

I. Bruce vs. TAM

C. Chambers vs. BUF

K. Dilger vs. SF

O. Mare vs. BUF

MIAMI D vs. BUF

Thanks Terry for you help :rolleyes:

QB Duante Culpepper MIN $53 1

RB Garrison Hearst SF $9 1

RB Shaun Alexander SEA $1 10

WR Cris Carter MIN $28 1

WR Hines Ward PIT $1 1

TE Byron Chamberlain MIN $8 1

K Jason Elam DEN $1 1

D Oakland Raiders OAK $2 1

Bras week 11

Qb Brad Johnson

Rb Great Dayne

Rb A Train

Wr Jimmy Smith

Wr Peter Warrick

Te Jay Remeirsma

K Jeff Wilkins

D San Diego

NGC adds to his starting unit;

EDDIE GEORGE

STEPHEN DAVIS

MARCUS POLLARD

QUADRY ISMAIL

TROY BROWN

DAVID AKERS

DA BEARS

FAVRE is already signal callin

Originally posted by Strumey:

Thanks Terry for you help   :rolleyes:

QB Duante Culpepper MIN $53 1

RB Garrison Hearst SF $9 1  

RB Shaun Alexander SEA $1 10  

WR Cris Carter MIN $28 1

WR Hines Ward PIT $1 1

TE Byron Chamberlain MIN $8 1

K Jason Elam DEN $1 1

D Oakland Raiders OAK $2 1

Start Rhodes instead of Hearst!

j-bob,

who did you start last week? its not up anywhere - must have been on email... i am trusting that it wasn't mike anderson....

Jbob's starters last week included Anderson. Since he did not post Anderson as a starter before the Thursday game, he is not eligible as a starter. Therefore, his only running back legally started is Hearst. He would not have been able to start Schroeder legally either, so his start of Booker is legal since it was in before the sunday games.

This was my f-up. I made my starter decisions on the run while doing family stuff up in Dallas. I'm talking to Martin trying to see how we can fix it.

We've worked out a solution with Hank for this week: We're replacing Mike Anderson with Warrick Dunn. This is fair for both parties and is acceptable to both. Sorry for the confusion.

This is more about my being in a holiday spirit than being fair to both sides....here's to hoping that i don't miss the playoffs for my generosity......

Robert Montgomery, Harry Carey, Isiah, Bruce.

These individuals all had a sack. They stood up and showed balls. Never did they compromise for the lesser person. Remember the time; The little black kid at CMA, Eddie somethin'. Poetter rode your **** for not abusing the punk. Feeling sorry for someone will get you nowhere. When you can go for the kill, kill. Dont embarass me with that generosity crap. Take a stand, Pure.

well you're somewhat right bad dude. if martin could write rules without loopholes for those which are shady, i'd be all right.....ive got about a 25 point lead with just throw me the damn ball vs. w. dunn this evening - if k.j. can't get me the win then i probably don't deserve it....

you just worry about nads next week while i try & take care of that rich homo who wants to clone my ****...

Please someone explain this all to me. What is the loophole? I'd like to know seeing Philly plays KC this Thursday and about 3/4 of my roster is potentially playing.

Hank- I'll stay away from your c*ck next week but my team will surely wax your ass back to liberal-ville.

Buda- You're the self touted "medical jock" who makes tons and tons of the green stuff. You can't figure out the rules? You posted something about my "biz-plan" last week just before the boards went down. The fact of the matter is that my company will be in the INC. 500 next year......ever heard of it? Read up my friend. I think I'll keep my business plan as it is and cash in.

To make it easier on the rookies, the rule is as follows:

If no changes are made to your roster, your (same) team will play the following week UNLESS there is a Thursday game. In which case, you are required to write in who you want to start NO MATTER WHAT. This "loophole" prevents people from waiting for Thursday's results and then deciding which player to play.

Go FINS!!!!!

The C*ck is back above .500!!!!!