Sign in to follow this  
Superfreaks

**** Free Agent Jerome Pathon***** $2

Chandler aka Blue Chip Bras bids $5

Who is buda- or more importantly which team does he own. Just curious. I feel like I am watching Pirahnas feeding- The frenzy is horrific- auction league's are the coolest-

AB- check your email.

I thought it was over at 7:00.00pm, or are you still able to bid at 7:00.50pm? If he got it in on time, I'll go up to $15, but I think that sneaky bastahd Jacob was trying a squeeze play and played it too tight :)

The $14 bid came at exactly 700PM so the rules state the bidding continues to 720PM or 20 minutes after the last new bid.

I'm on the phone with Martin, and he said that should say 6:40 in the rules because it used to be a 10 min grace period and we changed it. Plus, if a bid comes in AT 7:00 it's valid.

"Owners may continue to post new free agents for bid until Wednesday night 7pm Central Time" until 7:00.00, not including 7pm

You guys probably don't care, but Miami has their hands full. I bet you a hundy- Hank is losing money right now. Also- what about the dropped players- do we bid on them- or is that not done?

Maybe he thinks it should say that, but it doesn't. It says 6:50. It was created just so owners wouldn't do what you just did, try to sneak one in at the last second.

Sorry about that erroneous post- I was watching ESPN Classic- the game is all Miami all the way. By the way- is bidding for players always like this? Or is this rare-

veterans- only need to reply.

First off, I was posting for General. Second, talk to Martin. I was always under the impression that you could put in a bid AT 7, but not AFTER 7.