Sign in to follow this  
ceo1000

Ray Lucas - $1

True....Fiedler is a tough jew (finishing the game with a broken thumb). But his grit doesn't earn him a lot of points.

I guess we'll see what Ray Lucas can do. All of the South Florida hopeful (me included) are wishing for a recreation of the last time the fins won the super bowl. Of course, this was when Bob Griese went down and Errol Morral started ten games for the fins, and Griese came back and resumed the starting QB position and won the Lombardi trophy. Unfortunately, the last time the fins took it to the "house" was almost thirty years ago.

Who knows........the freakin PATSIES won it last year????!!??!?!?!?!?!?

Just my luck, Fiedler goes down and the crappy titans have a bye week....which of course means I have no QB (for now)!!!

OUT!!!!!!!!

Don't be too upset, Scott. Maritn DOES need a QB this week. He's only got Carr (who's not playing Buffalo) because Brady's off, and his other 2 options are Jamie Martin and Shane Matthews. In other words...........

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

He's desperate

You guys have got to be kidding me. Do you realize that his #1 & #2 receivers are out for this week?

Denver knocked out Fiedler, Chambers, and Gadsden.

I'm going to the game and figured I may as well get to see my crappy second string QB instead of picking up another crappy second stringer elsewhere.

$6