Sign in to follow this  
grandpahoo

FYI

If Henry gets traded to the Cards, you're all going to be my sweet, sweet b!tches.

Seriously, someone please tell me how you're going to stop a team of Bulger, F Taylor, Henry, T Bell, M Clayton, [insert name of rookie wr drafted at 1.5] and Heap? :wall:

Seriously, someone please tell me how you're going to stop a team of Bulger, F Taylor, Henry, T Bell, M Clayton, [insert name of rookie wr drafted at 1.5] and Heap?  :cry:

We'll assume you'll fock it up somehow and not really worry about it much? :rolleyes:

If Henry gets traded to the Cards, you're all going to be my sweet, sweet b!tches.

Seriously, someone please tell me how you're going to stop a team of Bulger, F Taylor, Henry, T Bell, M Clayton, [insert name of rookie wr drafted at 1.5] and Heap? :unsure:

Any of the rest of us in this league.... :unsure:

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

You derive juuuuust a little bit too much enjoyment from the failures of my fantasy teams. :wall:

:lol:

You derive juuuuust a little bit too much enjoyment from the failures of my fantasy teams. :lol:

:lol: