Sign in to follow this  
e-factor

Arrington.......................

The fourth pick just got a lot sweeter with Arrington going to the Cards................. :wall:

The fourth pick just got a lot sweeter with Arrington going to the Cards................. :thumbsup:

Gives me a decent shot at one of the big three rookie wideouts although I still see the #6 pick as "best available player dropped among the 16 rosters". That's the reason I traded for this pick. I saw how deep many rosters were, realized that some have anywhere from 6-8 that are solid keepers which means there will be a decent amount of talent available through the first two rounds.

BTW, thank you Chicago for NOT drafting a receiver! :thumbsup:

The fourth pick just got a lot sweeter with Arrington going to the Cards................. :D

Gives me a decent shot at one of the big three rookie wideouts although I still see the #6 pick as "best available player dropped among the 16 rosters". That's the reason I traded for this pick. I saw how deep many rosters were, realized that some have anywhere from 6-8 that are solid keepers which means there will be a decent amount of talent available through the first two rounds.

BTW, thank you Chicago for NOT drafting a receiver! :unsure:

Much more talent will be available this year. It got pretty weak after about pick 8 last year. I know I drafted Stallworth at 14, so you know things were getting thin..........

Brings back some bad memories of you fockers putting the new guys with the least amount of talent at the BOTTOM of the draft last year..................... :thumbsup:

The fourth pick just got a lot sweeter with Arrington going to the Cards................. ;)

BTW, thank you Chicago for NOT drafting a receiver! :sleep:

Much more talent will be available this year. It got pretty weak after about pick 8 last year. I know I drafted Stallworth at 14, so you know things were getting thin..........

Brings back some bad memories of you fockers putting the new guys with the least amount of talent at the BOTTOM of the draft last year..................... :thumbsup:

You don't have to tell me twice. My 1.9 was Keyshawn and my 1.11 was Driver. Obviously, Driver was a phenominal selection, but I really reached for him because there wasn't anyone else left that really seemed like 1st round value.

This year, there's going to be a lot of gems that could extend through late in the 2nd round...and I'm not even considering some of these rookies drafted.

Arrington looks like a great pick for you at #4...but you better hope Gore/Hicks aren't going to be an issue for Barlow.

Arrington looks like a great pick for you at #4...but you better hope Gore/Hicks aren't going to be an issue for Barlow.

Not worried for 2005. Hicks is no threat and I just don't see Gore cutting into Barlows time much. Barlow is getting way too much sh!t for last season. He is a talented back who will have a very good season behind a much improved line and playing for a coach who will have the team going in a positive direction.............

This is probably just a ploy to get me to trade him to you cheap. You're a wiley bastard GR.......................... :cheers:

Not worried for 2005. Hicks is no threat and I just don't see Gore cutting into Barlows time much. Barlow is getting way too much sh!t for last season. He is a talented back who will have a very good season behind a much improved line and playing for a coach who will have the team going in a positive direction.............

This is probably just a ploy to get me to trade him to you cheap. You're a wiley bastard GR.......................... :wall:

Actually, I'm not. I thought about Barlow when considering trades to pose to you because I do have a strong interest in Boldin and thought Barlow was probably the one back you would give up. Then I thought about his struggles and how the team has to bring a new QB, new coach, and new system in, and I'm not sure Barlow will do that much better than '04. But as your potential #4 back? He'd be absolute GOLD!

BTW, let me know if we can work out a trade. With Arrington, you wouldn't have much use for Boldin. I'm just saying, that's all... :wall:

Then I thought about his struggles and how the team has to bring a new QB, new coach, and new system in

Well, these are all good things compared to last year............................... :first:

Their line is looking very good barring injury and either a healthy Rattay or Smith has to be better than an injured Rattay or Dorsey. I really like Barlow this year, but everyone has different opinions....................

Not adverse to trading Boldin, so maybe we can work something out................

The fourth pick just got a lot sweeter with Arrington going to the Cards................. :pointstosky:

So did the 3rd. :wall:

That's fine too. If anyone drafting in front of me is willing to pass on one of the big 3, I'll be happy to scoop them up....................... :thumbsup:

Anyone else disappointed in how the wide receivers ended up getting drafted? Seems like all of big names went to teams that are fantasy wastelands (Baltimore, Cleveland) or too crowded (Detroit).

Troy Williamson becomes the most coveted rookie wideout in my opinion although its foolish to believe he will fill Randy Moss' shoes. Plus, Burleson & M. Robinson seem to be a nice tandem for Daunte so it might not be a sure thing that Troy starts.

Anyone else disappointed in how the wide receivers ended up getting drafted? Seems like all of big names went to teams that are fantasy wastelands (Baltimore, Cleveland) or too crowded (Detroit).

Troy Williamson becomes the most coveted rookie wideout in my opinion although its foolish to believe he will fill Randy Moss' shoes. Plus, Burleson & M. Robinson seem to be a nice tandem for Daunte so it might not be a sure thing that Troy starts.

Sort of disappointed, but I think Williamson will do very well. If Mike Williams had gone to Minny, everyone would be all over him. So if the Vikings think Williamson is better, why wouldn't you be all over him? Bad pick if he can't beat out Marcus Robinson for a starting spot...................