Sign in to follow this  
CA_7

Offline for a Week or More

In the process of moving so may not be online for a week or possibly longer

Please hold all trade offers until I return :doublethumbsup:

Will have limited access to email via my blackberry.

In the process of moving so may not be online for a week or possibly longer

Please hold all trade offers until I return :thumbsup:

Will have limited access to email via my blackberry.

and what about the POTD??? :ph34r:

Moving closer to the big City?

Actually moving out of the big city (San Francisco) and all the way across to Raleigh, NC. Good job opportunity came up, much better cost of living and wife and I want to be closer to family on East Coast.

Am actually in your hood norm (sort of) - Jupiter, FL and then off to NC on Sunday.

and POTD always changes. Is linked to another site and they do all the dirty work. :sleep:

Actually moving out of the big city (San Francisco) and all the way across to Raleigh, NC. Good job opportunity came up, much better cost of living and wife and I want to be closer to family on East Coast.

Am actually in your hood norm (sort of) - Jupiter, FL and then off to NC on Sunday.

and POTD always changes. Is linked to another site and they do all the dirty work. :thumbsup:

Im about 1.5 hours from Raleigh. I go down there every now and then. We'll have to meet up for some drinks sometime.

and POTD always changes. Is linked to another site and they do all the dirty work. :lol:

Wow, Cross country. Never been to Raleigh per se, But I was to Charlotte a couple of times. One trip to Charlotte was a week long and I really enjoyed it as it was really Nice. Hope you do great in Raleigh, after California the cost of living must be like a pleasant sticker shock. Jupiter is pretty close, hope you had some fun in Fla. Good Luck in the new digs!

Hope you still have work access to FFToday

and POTD always changes. Is linked to another site and they do all the dirty work. ;)

Im about 1.5 hours from Raleigh. I go down there every now and then. We'll have to meet up for some drinks sometime.

Cool, drop me an email when you plan to be in town :cheers:

and POTD always changes. Is linked to another site and they do all the dirty work. ;)

Wow, Cross country. Never been to Raleigh per se, But I was to Charlotte a couple of times. One trip to Charlotte was a week long and I really enjoyed it as it was really Nice. Hope you do great in Raleigh, after California the cost of living must be like a pleasant sticker shock. Jupiter is pretty close, hope you had some fun in Fla. Good Luck in the new digs!

Hope you still have work access to FFToday

Thanks Norm.

and will be working from home so access will not a problem. :cheers: