Sign in to follow this  
Mr Anonymous

Chasers Dawg

Rejected and deleted email before I saw this. While you may get another good year out of those guys I'll get many out of mine. Sorry

Thanks for the response. I'm glad you responded because I would also propose the same deal without the QBs. Its sounds like you still wouldn't make the trade even with the QBs removed from the proposal though.

I hope I don't detect a negative tone in your reply however. Personally I think the deal would win the league for you this year. Some people find that to be their primary focus.

And its not like you aren't getting a young and talented player in the deal anyway.

I don't even bother proposing bad deals.

BTW the players I'd be giving up have proven a hell of alot more than the players I'd be getting. Who knows what will become of these guys. One is hurt and has never played a snap and the other is on an expansion team.

No, Nothing negative. In fact I'm a Packers fan. Never liked Martin though. Very first player I ever drafted in FF. Never again would I want him. :D

Originally posted by Chasers Dawg:

No, Nothing negative. In fact I'm a Packers fan. Never liked Martin though. Very first player I ever drafted in FF. Never again would I want him.    :D

Cool...fair enough.