Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Round 1 commentary

Guest TheCheat

Man, this is EXCITING! :(

I don't think Mozliabue's online until 10 EST.

Man, this is EXCITING! :(

B) Mozilini

Guest TheCheat
and you all thought i was blowing smoke about taking priest...

Before I decided to stay at #2, you weren't going to have the chance. I like the pick.

Before I decided to stay at #2, you weren't going to have the chance. I like the pick.

I would have taken Priest 2nd overall ! LT and SA are great but I think Priest has 1 more great season left !

LT and SA are great but I think Priest has 1 more great season left !

ah, no love :unsure:

Guest TheCheat

I would have taken Priest 2nd overall ! LT and SA are great but I think Priest has 1 more great season left !

I agree...almost took Priest at 2 :wacko: and was def. going to take him at 3 if Alex. was gone. (That's why I was gonna move down; figured I do no worse than one of the two.) Had a slight dynasty-based change of heart is all, which might turn out to be l.o.d.d.'s windfall.

ah, no love :wacko:

ive been burned 2x going QB in the first round, cant envision a scenario where i could ever do it again

altho @10 points for 50 yrd TDs, he may be super golden

Man, this is EXCITING!  :rolleyes:

...why would he start it knowing he wouldnt be here?

odd

I guess I figured you all had enough intelligence to make a selection on the message board while I was on my way to work :wacko: I have a hour and a half commute everyday ! :thumbsup: :( I was trying not to hold you guys up. :(

I agree...almost took Priest at 2 :wacko: and was def. going to take him at 3 if Alex. was gone. (That's why I was gonna move down; figured I do no worse than one of the two.) Had a slight dynasty-based change of heart is all, which might turn out to be l.o.d.d.'s windfall.

thats what i am planning on, i figure with only keeping 1-2 players a year, your best bet is drafting for the now like a redraft, and in my opinion only LT should have been taken before him

Guest TheCheat

ah, no love :rolleyes:

As a Pats fan, I'm genetically and geographically incapable of selecting Peyton. :wacko:

That said, in a dynasty I think Manning at 3 is rock-solid. (And that from someone who's never taken a QB in the first round.)

ive been burned 2x going QB in the first round, cant envision a scenario where i could ever do it again

Yikes, I've NEVER taken a QB in the first. I figured what the heck. I've already got my keeper for next year I'm thinking.

I was either going Peyton or Edge (I figure Priest is the same as taking QB if you have to spend a 4th on a back-up.)

As a Pats fan, I'm genetically and geographically incapable of .....................

Must resist, must resist. :first:

Yikes, I've NEVER taken a QB in the first. I figured what the heck. I've already got my keeper for next year I'm thinking.

I was either going Peyton or Edge (I figure Priest is the same as taking QB if you have to spend a 4th on a back-up.)

Have fun...you can see 7 pages of my frustration as a result of it. It's not a bad team, but you need to entirely adjust your mindset.

Personally, I don't like that team's chances all that much, though I think they'll be competitive. The thing is that you now have your QB of the future. You will not need to worry about it for several years....unless someone lays the unexpected Malatchi Crunch on him and he comes out of it looking for the bat cave. ('how many fingers am I holding up? what's your name?' ..."I....am Batman")

:first:

I agree...almost took Priest at 2 :lol: and was def. going to take him at 3 if Alex. was gone. (That's why I was gonna move down; figured I do no worse than one of the two.) Had a slight dynasty-based change of heart is all, which might turn out to be l.o.d.d.'s windfall.

thats what i am planning on, i figure with only keeping 1-2 players a year, your best bet is drafting for the now like a redraft, and in my opinion only LT should have been taken before him

Not so sure about that logic, but whetever helps you sleep at night.

I think Priest will be here -> :unsure: by Halloween. Sprained nutsack, dislocated vagina...one of those common injuries that effects 32 y/o running backs with a history of serious injury. :o

Great start!

:unsure:

just bustin yer balls...I like the Priest pick...it's envy talking...

hrm...5 picks in, so at the outside it'll just be another 36 hours before I get to pick...woohoo!

I agree...almost took Priest at 2 :lol: and was def. going to take him at 3 if Alex. was gone. (That's why I was gonna move down; figured I do no worse than one of the two.) Had a slight dynasty-based change of heart is all, which might turn out to be l.o.d.d.'s windfall.

Not so sure about that logic, but whetever helps you sleep at night.

I think Priest will be here -> :unsure: by Halloween. Sprained nutsack, dislocated vagina...one of those common injuries that effects 32 y/o running backs with a history of serious injury. :(

Great start!

:o

just bustin yer balls...I like the Priest pick...it's envy talking...

hrm...5 picks in, so at the outside it'll just be another 36 hours before I get to pick...woohoo!

Hey, what's Moz doing picking Edge James? I thought he lost his 1st rounder. :unsure:

screw you billy

Guest TheCheat
Man, this is EXCITING!   :o

...why would he start it knowing he wouldnt be here?

odd

I guess I figured you all had enough intelligence to make a selection on the message board while I was on my way to work :) I have a hour and a half commute everyday ! :( :( I was trying not to hold you guys up. :(

I don't know what you mean...my commute from bed thru the kitchen to my study this morning was fine, no hold-ups. (Working at home -- :wub: )

I considered going ahead w/ #2 given what you said you thought #1 would be, but I figured it'd be better to have a nice, official, slightly-late start, than kick off the league w/ some huge, irreparable controversy after GKal changed his mind and we got six picks in before realizing. (That's what you get for estimating my intelligence! :P )

But now we're off and running like Chicago AM drive-time traffic! (Ok, more like Boston AM traffic, it seems. :P )

Hey L.O.D.D. - why did you start that "who's the best RB tandem in a dynasty" topic in the main forearm? I thought Heir Fuhrer Moz slapped the kibosh on such topics.

:huh:

Hey L.O.D.D. - why did you start that "who's the best RB tandem in a dynasty" topic in the main forearm? I thought Heir Fuhrer Moz slapped the kibosh on such topics.

:huh:

its a different league, its a true dynasty, its a 14 team league, i dont have 1.14/2.01 here, etc etc etc

moz is good, but he cant shut me up about other leauges, lol

Guest TheCheat
Personally, I don't like that team's chances all that much, though I think they'll be competitive. The thing is that you now have your QB of the future. You will not need to worry about it for several years....unless someone lays the unexpected Malatchi Crunch on him and he comes out of it looking for the bat cave. ('how many fingers am I holding up? what's your name?' ..."I....am Batman")

Malatchi Crunch? Whoa, hep cultural reference there, Pinky!

How's the HD look in black and white?

Malatchi Crunch? Whoa, hep cultural reference there, Pinky!

How's the HD look in black and white?

:banana:

Glad you liked that...and showing your own age in doing so.

What I find sad is that Singman made that deal with the Devil to acquire the extra 1st rounder, then selected 2 RBs with age/injury/team questions. Now he doesn't pick for 3 rounds? Wow. That ought to be an interesting roster.

:o

what a rat's ass trade that was. I am so shocked in disbelief that Moz will have 2 picks in each of the next 3 rounds...why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why would anyone make that trade?!?

:(

What I find sad is that Singman made that deal with the Devil to acquire the extra 1st rounder, then selected 2 RBs with age/injury/team questions. Now he doesn't pick for 3 rounds? Wow. That ought to be an interesting roster.

:rolleyes:

what a rat's ass trade that was. I am so shocked in disbelief that Moz will have 2 picks in each of the next 3 rounds...why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why would anyone make that trade?!?

Singmans got 2 STUD Rb's as his 2 keepers for next year and will e a very big threat then !

This year - another RB might fall to the 5th and WR's you pick in the later round are sometimes better anyway. Don't count him out - I'm not -- Me I am just praying my sleeper makes it to 3.5 and the 2 guys i am counting on make it to 2.6/2.8.

I emailed Ahill :rolleyes:

At least with guys I got that are Locals I can page / call / nag / threaten / hold at gun point :ph34r: . A Hill I have to just hope he checks his email :rolleyes:

Wow - it was trucking along...I thought I might be picking about now.

:mad:

Ah well - 8 hours per pick, that's 24 hours and I'm golden. <_<

Yeah, I might just need my eight hours. I haven't begun to prepare yet. :wall:

Well, I have but my picks will not prove it. :lol:

What I find sad is that Singman made that deal with the Devil to acquire the extra 1st rounder, then selected 2 RBs with age/injury/team questions. Now he doesn't pick for 3 rounds? Wow.  That ought to be an interesting roster.

:wall:

lets see here, given ADP

player X

player X, player X

player X, player X, player X

player X

or

player X

player X, player X, player X

player X, player X, player X, player X

player X, player X

they actually seem fairly even, altho they prolly wont end up like that, in perspective it doesnt look that bad

Could you please not make lists like this of players that have yet to be picked?

Were I singman, I'd be really ticked at you for listing a lot of guys who now might get taken before he gets the chance. That is exactly why it is bad ettiquitte.

I'm all for trashing picks or trades someone's already made, but this is really poor form.

Had I of known Culpepper would of been there I would not of made that trade with Singman ! :rolleyes: Great snag and While I have doubts on Culpepper his upside is the #1 FF player in this league ! and With that UPside !