Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Round 2 commentary

Could you please change the 1.10 and 2.03, etc, etc picks to either Football_Scooter or (preferably) the Cleveland Steamers?

It'd be a big help...I keep looking for my name and it ain't there. :bandana:

Thanks!

Wait till he finds out it's all a big hoax and he isn't really under dictator control. :ph34r:

Wait till he finds out it's all a big hoax and he isn't really under dictator control. :ph34r:

:unsure:

Guest rammrodders
:huh: Let's get this 2nd round started!!!!

:rolleyes: Let's get this 2nd round started!!!!

sounds good...I'll go first. With pick 2.03 in the 2005 MFFL draft, Scooter selects...

:(

:P ? He is so over-rated. You should have went with :rolleyes:, IMO

Yeah, you have a good point, but :P has so many intangibles. He's got a real locker room presence, and would run through a brick wall for you. It's the unmeasurables that make :P supremely worthy of a 2.03 selection.

<_< was a consideration, and B) really brings something to the table. In the end, it came down to :P or :banana: and who really wants a :banana: in the end?

:huh:

Yeah, you have a good point, but :P has so many intangibles. He's got a real locker room presence, and would run through a brick wall for you. It's the unmeasurables that make :P supremely worthy of a 2.03 selection.

<_< was a consideration, and B) really brings something to the table. In the end, it came down to :P or :banana: and who really wants a :banana: in the end?

i think im gonna be sick, i actually lol'd at that

....................  and who really wants a  <_< in the end?

:banana:

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :banana:

actually the pick of McNabb is very good for me ! i was hoping he would be picked leaving a few other options open for me. :wall:

Guest TheCheat
actually the pick of McNabb is very good for me !  i was hoping he would be picked leaving a few other options open for me.  :wall:

like who

I totally guessed picks 1.12 and 2.01

I was hoping I'd be right....except it helps Moz. I knew he was blowing smoke up everyone's arse about the "value of QBs" in this league. I read the rules like 20 times trying to see his logic and there wasn't any. He just wanted them to get taken before his next pick.

Ah well - whatever. One pick between me and the guy I was targeting, and there's 4 players I REALLY hoped would make it to me. I'd have been happy with any of them. Stoked. JNow where the fock is T2???

I am going to run out and buy a burrito for lunch...I have a 1:00 PM meeting, so hopefully I can be back in time to pick before hand. Otherwise it'll be like 3:00 PM CA time.

I was hoping I'd be right....except it helps Moz. I knew he was blowing smoke up everyone's arse about the "value of QBs" in this league. I read the rules like 20 times trying to see his logic and there wasn't any. He just wanted them to get taken before his next pick.

Ah well - whatever. One pick between me and the guy I was targeting, and there's 4 players I REALLY hoped would make it to me. I'd have been happy with any of them. Stoked. JNow where the fock is T2???

I am going to run out and buy a burrito for lunch...I have a 1:00 PM meeting, so hopefully I can be back in time to pick before hand. Otherwise it'll be like 3:00 PM CA time.

dude send a 2 man list if you like !!!

actually the pick of McNabb is very good for me !  i was hoping he would be picked leaving a few other options open for me.  <_<

like who

What the F happened here??? and my last comment above???

Weird

Guest TheCheat
actually the pick of McNabb is very good for me !  i was hoping he would be picked leaving a few other options open for me.  <_<

like who

Uh, what the hell was this...I didn't make this post?

like who

Something went haywire

like who

I had to edit do to the Scooter " do not mention any player rule I agreed to "

like who

cheating already

Guest TheCheat

like who

:bandana: Gotcha.

like who

cheating already

:bandana:

cheating just keeping a rule intact dude -- not to mention players that have not been drafted -- not quite sure how thats cheating. :lol:

like who

cheating already

:bandana:

cheating just keeping a rule intact dude -- not to mention players that have not been drafted -- not quite sure how thats cheating. :lol:

Take it easy dood, you can't show sarcasm over a keyboard...I was just Fn round......sorry

:cheers:

did you look at the top scorers last year under my format -- McNabb was #3 overall !

Moss is a STUD !

I actually think ILM did very well IF a decent RB duo falls to him at the 3-4 spots. I think you really jump to conclusions thinking I have anyhting won -- For all i know I might end up with the worst team :ph34r: :lol:

PS - If I would have had the #7 pick I would have either taken C-Pepp or Moss !

Ah well - whatever.  One pick between me and the guy I was targeting, and there's 4 players I REALLY hoped would make it to me.  I'd have been happy with any of them. Stoked. JNow where the fock is T2???

did you look at the top scorers last year under my format -- McNabb was #3 overall !

Moss is a STUD !

I actually think ILM did very well IF a decent RB duo falls to him at the 3-4 spots. I think you really jump to conclusions thinking I have anyhting won -- For all i know I might end up with the worst team :ph34r: :sleep:

:lol: Thanks for telling everyone my draft strategy

As if they didn't know already

cheating just keeping a rule intact dude -- not to mention players that have not been drafted -- not quite sure how thats cheating. :cheers:

It is kind of unfair if some people see the post and others do not don't you think? :ph34r:

Ah well - whatever.  One pick between me and the guy I was targeting, and there's 4 players I REALLY hoped would make it to me.  I'd have been happy with any of them. Stoked. JNow where the fock is T2???

Moss is a STUD !

I actually think ILM did very well IF a decent RB duo falls to him at the 3-4 spots. I think you really jump to conclusions thinking I have anyhting won -- For all i know I might end up with the worst team :ph34r: :sleep:

:lol: Thanks for telling everyone my draft strategy

As if they didn't know already

exactly...cant even follow you own directions

oops, i mean scooters directions

cheating just keeping a rule intact dude -- not to mention players that have not been drafted -- not quite sure how thats cheating.  :thumbsup:

It is kind of unfair if some people see the post and others do not don't you think? :ph34r:

NO

:mad:

Guest TheCheat

If anyone "forgot" the guy that was mentioned, then their $100+ was effectively a donation regardless, imo.

cheating just keeping a rule intact dude -- not to mention players that have not been drafted -- not quite sure how thats cheating.   :thumbsup:

NO

:D

Not a big deal, but I will argue it just to make my point. If you tell everyone not to post it and it happens then whoever saw it has info that others do not. If you use dictator powership to delete "said" post then you and whoever else saw it have info that others do not. Unfair, anyway you look at it.

I'm not asking you to put the post back, just some acknowledgment that it's a little unfair. :mad: ;)

If anyone "forgot" the guy that was mentioned, then their $100+ was effectively a donation regardless, imo.

good point :thumbsup:

Exactly!! :banana:

I agree that undrafted players probably shouldn't be mentioned....but if 'INSERT ANY PLAYER' doesn't get drafted by 'INSERT ANY TEAM' in 'INSERT ANY ROUND', it is because they didn't want them not because they forgot they were still on the board.