Sign in to follow this  
Miller_Time_21

It Looks like..

There are some errors in Shula's scoring, I'm too busy right now to fix it, but I will get it corrected as soon as I can today or tonight, don't be suprised if some outcomes change. I'll go into it in more detail when i have time.

OK, here it is, the scoring was messed up on the site for the 1st 2 weeks, it is corrected now! Here were the mistakes:

Int's caught were not awarding 2 pts

The ranges for opponuts points scored was messed up, it is fixed now.

Safety's were only being awarded 2 not 3, it is fixed now.

I just sent an email to the site's support team to apply these scoring changes to the first 2 weeks which will change some scores and I think at least 1 match-up. This should be done in the next day or so I hope.

Hopefully this will be the last "suprise we have to deal with in this league and hopefully noone will let this discourage them from returning next year, if anyone else notices any errors email me and I will get them fixed.

Changes have been made, and it did have an impact on two of the week 2 games, but none of week 1's games. Frenzies actually beat S&S, and Tuna ( :mad: ) actually beat Mass. The site is correct now.

By the way guys...........I am the one who found the mistakes and still bought it to the attention of our co-commish Miller_Time...even though it cost me a loss. What can I say? Integrity is my middle name.

Good game Frenzies.............

And Tuna......you owe me one.