Sign in to follow this  
Romulan

Are some players missing?

Great program! love it so far, but I noticed alot of players are missing. How do I import other rankings that might be more up to date and have more players? and can I transfer it to an existing draft on draft buddy without losing the data?

[Edit: Just making the title on this post a little more clear.]

Edited by Mike MacGregor

Can you give me a list of players that are missing?

Marion Barber III , Koren Robinson, that comes to mind... Maybe the problem is that only 144 people were copied from the compiler and after going 15 rounds the majority are gone. how do I add more people to the compiler calculations?

Hi Romulan. Those guys are in there. You can find them by opening the Compiler, going to their respective position tabs (RB for Barber, WR for Robinson) and searching for their name. There are no projections for them. You can add projections if you like in the yellow sections (scroll to the right beside their names). If the projections are significant enough, then they will show up in the cheatsheet rankings by hitting the Compile Cheatsheets button after making the change (adding projections for them).

Now, if you just want to add them to the draft input tab in Draft Buddy, they are in there as well. However, the default sort of the player drop-down list is by rankings. Obviously, these guys are not ranked. At the top of the draft input tab change the large drop-down "Sort Player Drop-Down Boxes By:" from Rankings to First Name Last Name.

Now all players will appear, and you should be able to find these guys and add them to the draft whether you've added projections for them to the Compiler or not.

If players do "come out of no where" as the preseason rolls around, they will be added to our depth charts here on the site, and at the same time be added to the Compiler Update page which will refresh your Compiler when you update projections.

I was surprised by your question at first. If anything I think we have too many players in the Compiler. Heck, if Jonathan Quinn gets another QB job in the NFL I'll eat my shirt.