Sign in to follow this  
chaz88

Ranking sources question

Actually they are slowing down. :)

No problem though, I'm always happy to send an e-mail.

All caught up again.

Chris

ChT,

I read somewhere that you had a good Excel Spreadsheet that has everyone raving! Could you send it to me at: Cheint1@lsu.edu

My draft is coming up and I am stuck with 12th out of 12 this year...thinking of going with the WR strategy if RB's go as quick as I'm anticipating.

chtrich, you seem to be the popular guy for the info. would you mind sending the email my way.

tmavericko@hotmail.com

thanks

you are a popular guy! if you dont mind, please send your sheet my way as well

appreciate it!

Gary

gary@systemtechcorp.com

Also if you want to e-mail me I can send you an Excel sheet with Offensive rankings from 5-7 sources. :-) [/QB]
Hey Chtrich, can you send me a copy?

tonecold99@hotmail

Thanks.

All caught up again. Enjoy!

I had to send from my hotmail account so if for some reason you don't get it let me know and I can re-send on Monday from work.

Chris

Chtrich,

I'd love a copy too. Please send to:

jdad[at]hwr[dot]arizona[dot]edu

(Obviously, fill in [at] with @ and [dot] with .)

Thank you for providing this valuable service.

chtrich,

New to all of this and your spreadsheet would really help me keep up with the other guys. Can you send it to pwolfman1@yahoo.com?

Thanks!

cHt,

Would love that spreadsheet...I need all the help I can get.

BTW, do the rankings take into effect just the player's stats or also projected stats (given defensive matchups, rookie impacts, new coaches, etc)?

chtrich I would really appreciate it if you would forward that spreadsheet to me. I am new with excel and that will help speed things along for a new guy. Thanks for your time. e-mail is flappos13@comcast.net

Hey everyone- I just received a newer version of this file with updated stats and a few more sites thrown into the mix. :)

I'm going to fix the name problem (where vlookup wouldn't find them) and then get the newer copy sent out to everyone on this list. Hopefully it'll be this afternoon. :)

Chris

Hey ff rook 123, I don't see your e-mail address to send it to you??

Also, the sheet is only 2003 projections from various sources around the net. I assume they all thought about the various team changes to take into account how they did their projections.

Chris

hey chtrich - not to be a pain, but could you spare another copy of your spreadsheet for another FFB newbie... i can use all the help i can get, thanks alot.

snoreika@yahoo.com

chtrich,

Can I join the reindeer games?

slothtosser@hotmail.com

-or-

slothtosser@excite.com

Thanks in advance. You da man!

-sloth

Chris,

Would you mind sending a copy my way?

mtammen@purdue.edu

Thanks!

chtrich:

All caught up again. Enjoy!

I had to send from my hotmail account so if for some reason you don't get it let me know and I can re-send on Monday from work.

Chris

I didnt get a copy. Can you resend to Tonecold99@hotmail.com?

Thanks!

Newest version sent out 1:50 pm (mst). Last person on list was zippychi

(milkma2518@yahoo.com came back as un-deliverable)

Chris

Chris, unlikely I have any time to look at it but can you send me a copy too? I think you know the email addy wink

All caught up again. Even a request from the main man - now I must be popular. :cool:

FYI- I edit out the FFToday stats and FBG stats from the sheet I'm sending as FFToday is already in the Compiler and I use FBG as source B (perosnal preference), and then I use the remaining average from the other sites as my source C in the Compiler. It's a nice way to not be too dependant on a 3rd single site. :)

Mike Mac- You're e-mail addy doesn't seem to be working. I'm getting the file returned. It's a 365K zip file so it shouldn't be too big. Let me know when it's working again and I'll re-send it to you.

Chris

Jerry, Tried to send to you, but it came back as no good. Do you have a different address I can use?

Chris,

I recieved the one you sent to me and it is simply amazing. Thank you very much. :)

roach04:

chtrich:

Chaz,

Fantasy Asylum has rankings you can pull out of their free Doc's Draft Tool download. Here's the link http://www.fantasyasylum.com/modules/wfsec...p?articleid=422

Also if you want to e-mail me I can send you an Excel sheet with Offensive rankings from 5-7 sources. :-)

Hey chtrich,

Mind mailing me a copy as well? I've been killing myself trying to get ESPNs projections into my Cheatsheet, and if you've already done it, I'd love to have it!

Thanks,

Murray

barrysbayginbottlers@hotmail.com