Sign in to follow this  
Lodger

# of Ranked players in Draft Buddy

Is there any way to increase the number of ranked players in Draft Buddy? I'm in a 14 team league with 16 rounds of drafting. This is 224 players and DB only ranks 140. How can I increase this and keep Defenses and Kickers listed?

This wasn't perfect because the baselines get a little skewed, but when your on pick #224 it's not going to effect you that much. What you can try is to run the compiler. Then svae it as part 1. Then delete every player that made the top 140, and run it again, as part 2. It outputs a decent 140-280 range. But like I said, your getting some biased results. I think that having those 140-280 is unnecessary. Just use the first page of the cheatsheets. It's a lot deeper. Let's face it, in the late rounds, you are usually filling holes and gaps in your lineup, and the overall rankings mean little to you.

Todd A.

Following up Darcimer's points about the overall rankings have less significance the further down you go, the positional rankings list has more than 140 players on them. It has...quick calc...272. I usually switch to the positional list and concentrate on tiering by round 4 or 5, and only glance back at the overall list after that to see if there is good value on someone who got skipped.