Sign in to follow this  
grandpoobah

Extended Lists

I don't seem to be able to get the lists to display beyond 40 qb or beyond 70 wr/rb. I input a second set of data and set my allocation to #11 (50/50 for site a & :). In a previous post, I read that if you have data beyond the size of the cheatsheet list it would continue the display, but I'm not seeing that. Also, by the way, in the case where I only had data from one source, I copied and pasted it to the other side. Can anyone tell me how to make the cheatsheet lists longer?

Cool handle grandpoobah. You can't extend the player lists on the cheatsheets tab unless you really want to get into some time consuming changes/programming. However, if you go the position tabs after you compile cheatsheets, then you will find all of the players in order, including the ones beyond those shown on the cheatsheets tab (+40 QB, +70 RB, etc.)

Thanks, Mike. I really liked the look of the cheatsheets tab and wanted to extend it. The positions tabs actually have way more info and will ultimately be more useful.

By the way, if this spreadsheet is your baby, then my compliments. I found it for the first time two nights ago and am going into the first of my two league drafts armed with better information than ever before in over 10 years of fantasy football. Thanks. If you ever need a testimonial, you can count on me and at least two other people I know who are also using it.