Sign in to follow this  
merv

Trading Waiver Wire spot ?

I didn't see this anywhere and have never heard of anyone doing so....but, would it be possible for someone (not me obviously seeing as I will have the last spot) to swap waiver positions with a draft pick or even a player later on???

:)

Why would you have the last pick??? You have #1 pick in veteran draft and then last pick in rookie draft. Why wouldn't you then have the #1 waiver pick? Shouldn't we be going back & forth on this.... like we did for the 2 drafts. First-Last and then First again??

guess ive never thought of that before. is it really going to be an issue? how can this be tracked? lets see what the commishes say

guess ive never thought of that before. is it really going to be an issue? how can this be tracked? lets see what the commishes say

I didn't think of it as an issue as much as an opportunity. As far as tracking it, it would be a simple one time rearranging of owners in the waiver wire. (I say simple like I know how it works... :thumbsup: )

I didn't think of it as an issue as much as an opportunity. As far as tracking it, it would be a simple one time rearranging of owners in the waiver wire. (I say simple like I know how it works... :thumbsup: )

I'm not the one who knows the system on how this really works one of the other commishs does so he would have to decide if we can do this or not. I guess if someone wanted a certain player bad enuf a trade could be made with the owner that has that spot and the owner could pick that player and trade him then.

I didn't think of it as an issue as much as an opportunity. As far as tracking it, it would be a simple one time rearranging of owners in the waiver wire. (I say simple like I know how it works... :D )

I'm not the one who knows the system on how this really works one of the other commishs does so he would have to decide if we can do this or not. I guess if someone wanted a certain player bad enuf a trade could be made with the owner that has that spot and the owner could pick that player and trade him then.

Good point. If you really wanted a guy, you could work it out with the person in the #1 waiver wire spot to pick him up and then trade after the fact.

Works for me.